Reviews for Rappin' Recapping
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nice story,

Good recaption of 'Rappin' Drakken', also with the ending you added.

Little pointer though, this happened in their Junior year, not their Senior.

Seems like Debra will get some trouble with some band members, I hope it turns out well.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This was cute. Rappin Drakken is not my favorite episode and I had not sat down to watch it in its entirety until just recently. But good use was made of it here – and I’m sure that Kim will find some way to get Ron’s head back down to size.

Now if I may in regards to this whole series, I find it very relaxing to just be able to go with the flow of it without having to worry about too many sitches suddenly erupting from the walls. Plus good depictions of our heroes in an older, more mature light. I like many of your new characters and of course Debra is a gem. Speculations on all the various points you have made about her abound, but I will not jump to conclusions. . . yet.

Looking forward to getting on to more.

The Wise Duck
spectre666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
You have a very interesting series going here. It is logical and entertaining. You have a severe tense agrement conflict, however. "had saw"? won instead of win. Greatly detracts from the flow of the story. You either need a beta checker or a grammer check.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Liked it. But I think you should have made it a T for swearing.

Also do Phase I already. I want to read it!

Also (again) what is the TUY gang doing for Christmas?