Reviews for Late Night Wanderings
aisarete chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
"...Crush? On me?" Sportacus said, confused. "...Elf boy?"

Priceless, yeah! Oh, I love that one. Funny and sweet at the same time, yeah, and beautifully written, too.
Barb Wily chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Best Lazyfic ever. I love how they're both in character!
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw! That was so cute! And the quick, light, denial humor made the story pretty in character. Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
Ranlie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hee, cute!
Sam Waxman chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Such a sweet story! I like crushes!

Sam

~~
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
*is giggling uncontrollably* LazyTown has a fanfic section? OMGNo! LMFAO! Don't mind me, I just was surfing the net to see if there was anything on the show I found randomly one day on tv... turns out there's even LJ comms dedicated to it! With crazy icons! And then, I was checking out the tvshow categories here (Smallville, Lizzie, hehe) and noticed LT had one! And the *thought* of fic for it, just the *thought* itself is *hilarious*! So I clicked on yours first... (sappy!slash is my fave kind, really... hehehe) and I tend to read stories aloud to well, read them better (helps concentrate) but... I could barely survive this one... it kept making me collapse into giggles! and snickers... :D *adding to C2* lmao!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

music videos at .com
Cyprith chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Very cute, very sweet. I enjoyed muchly.
Sportarobyn chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
The cute! It overpowers!

I thought that you did keep the characters very in-character. I could imagine Robbie blurting that out, and the way you had Sportacus react was exactly how I thought he should. n_n I commend you, and so does Stingy.

Stingy: This story is /mine/.

- Sportarobyn
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Okay, first of all. 1) the story was really good, even if it was short. 2)It does not suck, you write better than me. 3)I think that pairing is too obvious. and 4)good job! My first story is The birthday cake from hell. Pleeaase read it! It is in Romance, T rated, and it's a crossover with Yugioh. In the Full Metal Alchemist section. Goodbye!
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*huggles fic* So. Damn. Cute! You've really captured the sulky, spastic Robbie we all love. And Sportacus is as cool as ever...

And Sportacus/Robbie is the underlying pairing! You just have to assume some stuff and stick in a few double meanings...