Reviews for Meditate
moeru himura chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
OMG! This chapter is so funny! Your supposed Soujiro description of Kenshin is the funniest! I never thought someone can ever pull off a Soujiro 1st person pov fic like this. And what's strange about it, it works much better to get the whole Soujiro feel than if it were on the more serious side! This is the best! Hmm... I wonder how you would fair if you write a bitter Kenshin! hehe
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
I find this Soujiro very amusing in an off beat way. He certainly has a long way to go to find his own answers. I also find it interesting that he feels that people really don't want him to get better.
sueb262 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
interesting take in sou's inner life-he's still deep in confusion and not very far along his road to self-discovery at all.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
Each of these is so well done, beautiful but except for Sano and Megumi, so sad. They are haunting, but I prefer to think these characters break through their anguish, isolation and self-recriminations (read Aoshi and Kenshin here) and make themselves and the people around them happy.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Interesting. These one-shots are well-written. I enjoyed reading them. They're quite sad, I think...but they are very sweet. The way you portray some of the relationships "pulls at the heartstrings" if I may put it that way. ) The relationships between Misao, Aoshi, and Soujiro, and Kenshin's and Kaoru's relationship - I think those are the ones you've written that portray the most anguish and agony.

Do you think that Kenshin and Kaoru could have at least one happier one-shot, and maybe Misao and either Aoshi or Soujiro could have a happier one, too? Or something like that.

Thank you for sharing these!

Good luck.

_

( for the sadness
gabyhyatt chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
good fic
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
nice descriptive flow (I noitced it it here mainly)

nice mood (if only we could help the characters we somehow obsses 'bout)

(damn, I am so sensitive right now..."Put down the cup. Thank her.

“Arigatou.”

She only nods. He realizes she did not speak a word that day. He questions himself and decides on an appropriate course of action.

His eyes open, and look at her sternly. They soften.

“How are you?”" I really liked this; it touched me.)I guess I am seeing beyond the words :-P

this one is by far, my favorite.
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
wow _
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
sad
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
do you enjoy keeping us at bay? it should be sanosuke and megumi.
Lightning-Storm222 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
cool (i hate short reviews, but i have no mind for anything else, but a justificatin and a word of sincere admiration)
Nyako chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
That was so nice. I love it
sueb262 chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
By the fourth line, it was clear that this was Yahiko speaking-that's not easy to accomplish! This is a wonderful peek into Yahiko's mind and motivations. Very nice-thanks!
Hopeless Lady chapter 3 . 10/21/2005