Reviews for Tripping Into Madness
BookQ36 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Nice ending!
BookQ36 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Huh, didn't see that coming. Also, I'm wondering why Archer hasn't stopped by Sickbay to check on Trip.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nicely built mystery. :)
Bamboo Pug chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
It was rather confusing the first two to three chapters but as it drew to the fourth it got clearer and the humour finsihes it off nicely
firebirdgirl chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Just found this...absolutely brilliant! Happy writing!
GallyGee chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
I enjoyed this. It was just the right length and approach for the subject matter, IMO, and it kept me off-kilter along with Trip.

I like that we never do find out what the device is or what disaster might happen. I also liked that Malcolm and Archer are willing to believe Trip and 'ditch the thing'.
GallyGee chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ooh. Good beginning. I feel for Trip and his confusion. And feel confused - which is good!
Rinne chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
He he he. Great ending.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Another great chapter! This is a wonderful story. I'm really enjoying it. Good job!

Emiliana Keladry
Exploded Pen chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
LOL! Loved it! Ahh the ending was a classic!

Yay for a job well done!

*Exploded Pen*
volley chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Nice ending to a nice story! Gregorian chant, pf! I can't see Trip listening to that! LOL!
Sita Z chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Sorry I didn't review the first two chapters, I only just got around to reading this.

The plot's very intriguing so far, and I have a feeling that getting rid of the artifact is not going to be the end of it...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Wow, that explains a few things. They want the artifact away from Enterprise. I hope Trip will recover afterward. Post again soon!

Emiliana Keladry
volley chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Hmm, the plot thickens! Interesting... is Malcolm going to believe Trip and get rid of the artifact? (I'd certainly do so! Wouldn't want to test Trip's words! LOL!) Keep posting!
Exploded Pen chapter 3 . 10/14/2005