Reviews for In Dreams
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful! I love the imagery in this one! Love it, and I love this series!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was awesome. I loved it, your really building their relationship,I can see it in my mind's eye.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Really disappointed you're not still writing. This is good stuff.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Sigh, this one made me want to give Jayne a big ol' hug.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aw, I loved that! "cause she knew she could kill him with her mathematical gun-shooting" hehe, you always get the humour in there somewhere. Loved that!

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love how we get more insight into Jayne, and his past, which in turn explains why he fronts such a rough exterior. Also the essence of why Jayne is falling for River, the way she looks at him, like he matters. The way she reminds him of home.

Favorite lines;

“She weren’t scared of him, neither. Jayne realized it was probably ‘cause she knew she could kill him with her mathematical gun-shooting”

“She’d been through a hell of a lot for her age, and it mighta made her nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake”
eg chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
very great! I like this style.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Lystelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I really, really liked this story. I liked the voice you used, it was much easier to be in Jayne's head using that style, I could hear him in my head. And good for you for trying something different, it's not easy writing in a different voice from your own.

You did really well getting into his character and showing that he was not completely shallow but also still Jayne.

Great work!
TheMusicalFruit chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Not sure what I make of the J/R pairing, but this is really well written. Good job with Jayne's POV.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Wow, nice little Jayne vignette! I've always wondered about the two. I mean, they are the only ones on the ship that don't have sweethearts. And well, Book doesn't exactly count, heh.

I like the way you portray Jayne's mind. Wonderful work.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very *very* good.

*hustles off to lj to rec this to all her Jayne reading friends*

Really. Really good. I love how deep you've gone into his character here...and hers as well for that matter (although, the part where he had a good dad made me laugh because this is WhedonVerse and dads generally suck there).

Excellent job.

]
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
So sweet, and so in character with Jayne. Thanks for not making him over-nice, but still giving him that depth we all suspect is lurking around. :)
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very Excellent, I hope this becomes a series.
Macbeth's Lady chapter 1 . 10/12/2005