Reviews for Tamatebako
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
i liked it the crazy incoherent style fits well with the content and yuffie's mind racing at a mile a minute.
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow...epic way to write Yuffie; awesomeness on a silver platter :3 nearly brought me to tears and that's hard! uber depressing but still rocks! I'm so glad a friend suggested this to me.
piratelore chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love you. This story is so beautiful I want to -cry-. You took a really interesting angle on Yuffie, keeping her crazy happy thoughts while giving her personality real depth. This must surely be one of the strangest tragedies (if it can be considered one) I've ever read, but in a good way. (A really really good way.)

Your overuse of 'and's are overlooked. My sentences are almost always extra super-long too :3
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
So, this almost makes me want to delete everything I've ever written. You're amazing.

Yuffie is so Yuffie here, and so...real...and...and...a whole bunch of other things that are good, but my vocabulary has been completely blown out of my head after reading this. I'm disoriented. I'm dizzy. I might not speak for a while.

It's genius.
ditto's cadence chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Just so you know, this is one of my favorite Yuffie/Vincent fic-lets of all time. Well, actually, it's one of my favorite fic-lets of all time, period. It's just so poignant in its emotion, it's effectiveness-i lurve it. :D (when i need something read or reread or rereread, I come back to this every now and then). Just thought you might like to know. -
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OH MY GOD.

This possibly made me cry more than your "Break All the Porcelain". D: But I freakin' LOVED it. I ADORE it!

And the yuffieness, omigoosh. With the parentheses and inner yuffie thoughts with the narration, it was just PERFECT. And you shouldn't think that your stories are crap! They are so brilliant O.o :D

And you bopped Squall right on the nose! I think...well you sold me! ;D

Wow, that folktale is famous? :O I've never heard of it...but I'm not Japanese, so maybe thats why hah.

Please keep writing! I've only read two of your lovely stories, (and I kinda peeked at your profile and saw that you haven't posted for TWO YEARS D'x) and I am so in love with how you write ! I hope you grace us with your stories once again some time soon! :D

IM GONNA FAVE YOU like there's no tomorrow 8D
clockwork starlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It bounces around in way that's poignant and teenager-ish and desperate and Kisaragi Yuffie, and I love it. It's fantastically abstract and random and what happens when your world ends and you skipped the ride out. Vincent should have made a cameo in KH. he just should have. I love this story uber-much!
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
It made no sence at all, but I'm bawling. I have no idea what happened, but I'm damn lucy if you can read any of this because I'm trying very hard not to get tears on my keyboard and I don't have good eyesignt in the first place!

Good.
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*heart breaks* I loved it, I really did. But some part of my brain is crying for them :(
JingYee chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
T-T *sniffle* I have no idea what to say, but for some reason this story made me really sad.
Lady of Lenore chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
0.0 very nice!

~Aero
Evernia chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is wonderful.

I love your writing style (really distinct and sets you apart), and Yuffie's character just shines through perfectly. And you know, we'd expect her to be rambly and random, so the way you wove in her voice with the story is just really, truely awesome. :D

Squall is fine. He's not terribly out of character, but I mean, he doesn't show up for most of the fic anyways. :P

fav. One of the best Yuffentine angstfics out there; I'm putting you on par with Guardian and RoseFlame.

(You inspire me to crank out stories now, though I'll probably never finish. Plus, when I look back on my stories now, they're just horrible crap and I hope I never have to see them again. But that was two years ago.)
Jupiter Green chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
No, you did pretty damn good!

*standing ovation for the lovely author*

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HASN'T GOTTEN MORE REVIEWS! IT IS SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!

You captured the essence of Yuffie perfectly. This is one of the BEST oneshots I have read in a VERY long time, and I have been around here for ahwile now. :D

And, hey, you captured Squall to the extent that Squall can be captured. Trust me, it isn't easy to write that kind of character. You did fabulously.

Totally coherent, totally LOVED all the asides, and I think your descriptions were BAD ASS.

Overall, you get Kat's Favorite Award for keeps!

Thanks for writing!

Love and Luck,

Kat
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I read this once and walked away with a wobbly smile, only to recommend it to a friend who was looking for a story. Rereading it then, I caught a lot I'd missed before, but for some reason, held my silence. Months later when asked for goodfic on an LJ community, I thought of this one immediately, read it for a third time, and it might be the late hour or my inherent sentimentality, but it's more likely that the tears in the corners of my eyes are due to this story, which is funny and beautifully narrated and poignant all at once. So many people tiptoe around Yuffie's character, but you dive right in, and the result is a story that is detailed and wonderfully chaotic.

I really do apologize for the ramble, but, honestly, thank you for the great read.

~Sabriel.
feedthecrow chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I did not get that at all...So confusing but at least Valentine is there. CURSE YOU DISNEY FOR BLOCKING OUT THE COOLEST FUCKING DUDE IN TEH WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Geez just because he has a gun and his own video game they decide to take him out of one.