Reviews for Hidden
General Sai chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Amazing. Simply amazing. It's this kind of story that makes me think "Why does ToS, which seems like a 3-dimensional story to begin with, have characters like Colette who are CLEARLY 2-dimensional?" THis kind of thing brings characters like to life and makes them seem like real people instead of cardboard cutouts with built in "Personalities". Good job. Really
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Life is never as kind as we want it to be...

I loved this story. From the way you tell us how she was the ways she'd learned to cope with really brings out yet another side of her that we can all assume came before the game...but then again, it's authors like you who give us that window to the past...and it makes reading your ToS pieces that much more fulfilling. Not just the happy moments, because we all know how those go...but the sad ones, as well, because they complete the truth about life: gotta learn to take the good with the bad.

I especially thought it was cute when you mentioned that she loved "turning blank sheets of paper into whatever she wanted." Kind of like how one can enjoy giving another life...and it befits a true angel. _

Beautiful story! I loved the detail of the thoughts, especially. Keep it up!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Oh poor Colette...This is why I get angry at people who don't like Colette. Look how much she has to go through in the game, and mroe than likely something like this happened to her while she was growing up. As always, another story well done.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Poor Colette! (hugs her)
Urby chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Do you realize how much this sounds like my high school? But ah, no one needs to hear about Urby being angsty because that's a normal thing and sides this is about the story not me.

Anyway, the title is very fitting, because as a Chosen, you gotta lock up all your sobby feelings and put on a smile! Like, dood, we're perfectly fine! Nothing wrong here! (coughcoughNOTcough) Let's trip on a dust speck and hit on a girl, yeap, we're all good! Oh, yeah, sure. Like when you listen to the character theme, it's all nice and happy and bouncy and then you get to the 'It is Sad' or 'Serious Arrange' and you're like "Dubya tee eff this sounds familiar" and you realize its got the character theme in the background. Ooh, trippy!

And then there's mean people who are all 'they're stupid, kill em' and stuff. WHAT. THE. FLIP.

Good god.

But anyway! Yei yei, Samuu stuff! Happy pappy! Confettee! Whee, me likes! Cocoa Puffs! DOUGHNUTS. IS THERE ANYTHING THEY CAN'T DO? (I'm not in the best mood to write something positive, ignore the angsty Urbster)