Reviews for Complicated
katiek121 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
This was interesting, entertaining, and a really good story!
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Great fic, enjoyed every word :)
trixsis chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Tamira chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
CUTE ending! I am happy for Naomi! Kingsley sounds like a good man for her. - And Tonks can just take Charlie from the beginning on... Now I just have to figure out whom Em should take... Maybe Snape, if she can help him to be a bit less bitter and if he can stop working ALL the time...

*lol* Voldemort sufficated! I like!

Whatever happend with Julia in this universe-mix? Did she ever exist? Was she "just a friend" and never together with Sirius, but still killed?

I like that the pack lives at Malfoy manor now, poetic justice... Hmm, Dobby was at the Hogwarts kittchen first... Did the pack and Dobby decide to have Dobby work at their place? Not a bad idea, actually, they might need a house elf... And Dobby is so cute he deserves a loving family to take care of and not "just" Hogwarts, ... In Hogwarts there are bunches of Houseelfes anyway...

Thanks for this one-shot... but really, I should stop reading your stuff, my nights get cut so SHORT by this! :P ;)

Not that I will stop... there is still far to much to read!

Bye, Tam
Tamira chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
*sighs* Poor Naomi! Sirius is jumping at her throat, Letha is angry... Remus STILL does not trust her... The only person who does not think bad of her right now is Danger! ... All right, Naomi made a BIG mistake, but she thought she could save her friends through this... AND she never used the killing curse... AND she just helped Remus and Danger, for heavens sake! so give the girl a rest, will you?

I wonder what Naomi is carrying in her bag... has to be something important! ... I also wonder what she did when she went to do something she wanted to do for a long time...

And Draco is officially ward of Sirius, Danger and Letah... And inofficially of Remus now! THAT is good!
Tamira chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
I liked that chapter, but I am kinda happy Narcissa just turned up. - Will be easier for the foriming pack if they form without having to steal a child for once... ;) ... Not that they stole Draco in Dangerverse-canon, but yeah...

Naomi has to be SO confused, but I am sure soon even Remus will trust her again. - If she survives the night, that is!

Little Draco is adorable... but not to know what "carry you" means? I mean, even if he never was carried by his parents he would know one cancarry stuff, so why not people, too?

*lol* Danger likes to embarrass Moony, doesn't she?
Tamira chapter 8 . 4/6/2009

good for Neenie to be able to glimb well and that here is a tree just outside her window!:)

And good she has the voice of... Alex, I suppose... in her head to help her!

Ouch, Remus and Danger are in danger! (You know, with two people in a household, one called Sirius and one Danger, that SCREAMS for bad puns!)

And I feel bad for little Draco... but I am sure he'll come out of this. - They ALL will! - Hopefully including Naomi, who of course will help!
Tamira chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Ouchie, cliffie!

And WHAt for a cliffie!

Well, we will need Lucius at his house together with some of the good ones to get Draco out of it in the end, right?

Oh, Naomi! I missed her! She is my favourite out of your personal universe... but now she'll have to try to help her former friends without being killed... I hope she'll manage! - Even though she apparently won't get Sirius in the end...
Tamira chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
A Christmas present... YAY! *likes Christmas presents even in April*

Anyway, good Moony and Danger are nearing the relationship-issue... Now they just have to do the final step!

And Moony was an idiot to not see that Danger fancies him!

So, Narcissa insults Sirius? ... I get that Draco never sees Sirius or he would regonize him from his dreams, right?
Tamira chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
YAY for Danger's magic! ... And boo to getting away, Malfoy!

Great chapter. :)
Tamira chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
CLIFFIE! I feared there would not be any exitement in this story, apart from WHEN Remus and Danger finally would admit they liked each other and when Danger and neenie would learn about magic and how Draco would get part of the forming pack.. All right, that is allready a lot of possible exitement, but nothing dangerous... But now, with Lucius around things can get dangerous, - YAY!
Tamira chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Nice chapter! Oh, come on, Moony, do you REALLY think your family will break up that easily? Nope, you'll just get a few new additions to it!
Tamira chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
ah, I see, Dangerverse pairings! *suddendly feels kinda sad for Em and Naomi and hopes these two will find somebody else to love...*

And Meghan is allready born and, apparently, around a year or so older than in Dangerverse... ;)

Now Remus and Danger have to hook up, of course... AND it'd be great if they managed to get Draco! :)
Tamira chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
So, is Danger dreaming of the Dangerverse? Meaning, of what would have been if her meeting with Remus would have been a few years back?

I really wonder about the pairing, here... will it end like in Dangervers or like in the Truth universe or somewhere in between? ... Did Danger KNOW Harry would be at this place that day? I would not wonder. - Not wit her... But even if she had a dream or a feeling about it, she apparently had not awaited Remus... And being a few years older than at the beginning of the Dangerverse she did not blurt out about knowing about him and all... ;)

Nice start, here!
theherbflower chapter 11 . 12/25/2008
the ending was a bit rough. as it just jumped loads of things. but it was good so i give you three thumbs up. dont worry, i borrowed my sisters. Jk peace out and happy christmas.