Reviews for Imperfect Kisses
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awww! That was adorable!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love this, because I've always felt that "perfect" was a stupid term for a kiss. There is no perfect kiss (yes, that's the part I zeroed in on). I like this. Wow, I like this a lot. Oh, poor Duo, he gets to suffer in silence AND play relationship therapist to the "happy" couple. Ack. I love it.
Angelline chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was BEAUTIFUL! Very very very well written... I love all the mix of emotions involved in this. I like how you get in depth with how Heero is going through his confusion and Duo trying to honestly help him out... Ending was perfect too!
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That is so cute but...there is no STRAIGHT guy like that...at least none that I know. ~sigh~ Oh well.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Sweet.
aoilevelina chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow what cute and funny short story. GREAT!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was great! I love this story, it was actually kind of funny, Duo being the median and Relena being so bitchy. I liked the way Duo thought about her. lol. Great, awesome story. You're a good author too, love your writing!
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aww, this just makes me want to smile. :D

i feel so fuzzy inside now...in fact, i was so focused on what was happening in the story, i wasn't even paying attention to grammatical errors or spelling issues... so, as far as i can see, there were none. xD (because i'm far too lazy to go back and check)

great story. definitely one of the better ones from GW.

thank you!
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
All of your stories are so awesome! especially this one... great job and keep up the good work. -Lena
Maryl Z chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
ah. that was sweet \n.n/

your writing skills are very good, and apart from some misplaced letters (and that allowed that should be aloud xD~) I didn't find major spelling problems (but please bear in mind that my first language it's not English so I could be wrong).

I liked your description of Relena, explaining why she was a bitch and not just leaving it at that _ there was reason why Duo thought that of her.

also, you turned some interesting phrases. :3

do write more!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
...

-hugs story- I feel all fuzzy and happy now. So freakin' CUTE. W!

-Kat
keiichisei chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Whoa, whoa whoa. Did you just make an astronomy reference? The Lagrange points? And now its occuring to me that the Lagrange points are labelled at L1-L5, and that is where colonies could be built, and its even mentioned in the series, and I'm an idiot.

Oh what a wonderful story! That was really great Amarin, five stars, ten stars! Heero and Duo (and Relena) were very true to character in my opinion. And poor Heero, brought back very bad memories in which I got tied up with a person like Relena *shivers*. I truly love your writing! Please keep writing as much as possible.
PrincessZidet chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
aww that was cute and adorable. Mean Relena... making Heero feel like that. *crosses arms and huffs* oh well. Now he is happy! so cute and .. well.. more cute! That was sweet. very nice. I was intrested all the till the end. _
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This was great. I loved it. I liked the little thing about ZERO being refered to as 'Insanity 'R Us'. That was good. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I used it in one of my fics if I ever found a place for it. Anyway, this was great, just like other fics of yours that I've read.
Borglemash chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I really liked this fic. Most people either dismiss Relena entirely or make her seem ten times more outrageous and annoying than she really is. You actually gave legitimate reasons why she and Heero wouldn't work out as a couple. Considering her character in the series your reasons were very believable.

I also like the relationship between Duo and Heero. I've noticed a tendency in writers to make Duo into some kind of playboy sex fiend, where he just thinks Heero is hot or sexy so he wants to sleep with him. You developed a steady, good friendship between them and turned it into something more, what every relationship should be.

Grammar, spelling, format, you did well on all the particulars. The only advice I could really give for a future fic might be to include a few more details, maybe extend the story a little beyond just one chapter. I will admit, the length of this works fairly well but there are advantages to expanding on the story, even coming in from another point of view.

For a Duo/Heero centric fic this works very well. I wasn't on the edge of my seat, I didn't feel tugs on my heartstrings, which might be another thing you could improve on, but I did like it. With a little added depth and some further exploration of your writing, you could be better than just good.