Reviews for Release
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
As I was reading this I was thinking to myself, "I bet Knauner is the warden..." And I was right. :) I really liked this. You gave it depth by showing the progression of Knauner's career, Crewe serving his term, and them having grown to love each other. It was sad and the ending line was so powerful. Thanks for a great read. Keep writing.
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Interesting ending. I was imagining James Cromwell's character Warden through this. And NOT to discriminate cuz of age but eww. Lol. Loved the twist with Knauer being the warden.

Awesome fic. Keep em coming.

Colonelengle
happysquid008 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Nice.

The first time i read this, i thought the warden was the old warden from the movie... And i thought it was disgusting. Good thing i finished it! I had to go back and reread it, and then it was really good.

Yeah, this is the best. I b a huge fan of Knauer and Crewe. Good job!

Le writing, c'est exquisite.

Please write more for this pair! I'll try some too!

Oh, and good job! Again!
hannah chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
nice nice nice. :) At first I was like, uhh..hmm, crewe and knauer? Squicky pairing...but that's just my bias, as I seem to only tend to slashing megget with someone...but i read it again and something in it just made me like it for some reason. So. You have officially made me begin liking this pairing. Myeh.
LadyNorthstar chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Omg, finally a crewe/knauer!

I really love you for writing this, you know?

it's so sweet, and sad... and sweet again! great work!
Kit chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
HAHA! omg you had me all sorts of confused! I was like, ew slashing warrden Haze or what ever his name is. It was lovey once i reread it knowing it wasn't that old creep, don't worry about the stupid reviewers who don't recognize the last cause obbiously their retarded... Because this story rocked my firken socks and I'm not even whereing any! hahahahah...ok i'm done, great story!

~shadowcrow
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hey this isn't over is it? I mean you CAN go on with this you know right! I mean there aren't any fanfics to the movie I almost thought I was a weirdo for thinking about it! lol ... you know... maybe I am...

*shakes head* ANYWAY! lol MORE SOON please!

~shadow
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
when I first read this, I didn't read the last sentence but I read it agian today and it gave the piece a whole new meaning. I was just groaning that there wasn't any Crewe/Knauer fics but here it is.

Kudos.
lotta chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
very good story, one question though, are they gay?
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
What on Earth gace you the desire to write that... As if Knauer was gay! That is twisted!
Z chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
awmygod that was awesome :D

that is one of my favourite movies!

knauer kicks ass!

really great story, hope you write more for this pairing :)

thanks for a wonderful late night read ;)
Tailsie chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
that is so wrong. when i imagine Crewe, i imagine Adam Sandler, one of the funniest guys in the universe! That just doesn't add up.
2-Lazy-2-Log-In-DarkAngelKira chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Kira: Awe, so cute!
gamechamp85 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
great story as i was reading this my first guess was knauer because in the movie he went good to back up paul if the warden said he was an accomplish to killing caretaker and tne handshake was longer than supposed to
jenri92 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
ok...the story is kinda creepy... because of the kiss... but i think that's like a cheek to cheek kiss... right? but anyways... i got confused because during the time that crewe was in the prison knauer became a warden... its just creepy...but anyways it's a good story...