Reviews for Of the Obsessed and Abused
Metria chapter 17 . 9/9
OMF-
this.. is the darkest fic i ever read in my life..

everything is so well written and the plot twist.. holy fuck!
Metria chapter 13 . 9/9
i swear your plot make me think Stan is the crazy one and Ike is completely Innocent..
MusicalNightmare chapter 17 . 8/6
Oh... my god. That's it. I'm on the verge of tears. I'm so moved. I'm angry. I'm happy. I'm sad. How could you do this to me. I've never been so moved my written words. Words written by someone I know nothing about, words not even for me. I'm going to throw up and I am so fucking happy. Thank you
MusicalNightmare chapter 16 . 8/6
OH MY GOD I HATE YOU. I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU. I ASPIRE TO WRITE LIKE THIS AND THIS IS SO GOOD AND THE TWISTS KILLED ME. I'M GOING TO THROW UP BUT I ENJOYED EVERY WORD YOU WROTE. YOU WILL GO FAR IN LIFE WRITING LIKE THIS. I'VE HAD TO PUT MY PHONE DOWN AND JUST BREATHE SO MANY TIMES
MusicalNightmare chapter 12 . 8/6
I HAD TO LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM OH MY GOD YOU ARE GOOD AT THIS AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MusicalNightmare chapter 11 . 8/6
I love how Ike is a Yandere. This shows just how far a Yandere will go and that they are scary as shit
DucchesMaribelle chapter 17 . 8/2
Please make more south park fanfictions about all the shippings because YOU are a genius. In all seriousness, you can save someone's life with these fanfictions you do, you are a great person for doing this and you are damn talented to make something so good that you make sad people genuinely happy. I hope you won't ever stop, so many people will be expectinging something this good from you again :)
Kurosake chapter 15 . 7/30
This reminds me of the song Playing Hide and Seek with Jealousy by Famous last Words. Im not sure why it took me most of the story to realize it. Im laughing at myself for it. Great story by the way.
That was the most fucked up and disgusting way to end this ever.
Well shit Ike.
Ike dont you dare try to fuck Stan. Hes not even your age you little Man-Whore!
jania-chan chapter 1 . 5/2
I'm too scared to read this.
I'm literally crying of laughter and confusion. What the actual fuck? Stan is dead and the Broflovskis are fucking. I think I might be sick, I'll just pretend I never read this.
Ann Omonous chapter 17 . 2/11
D: WHAT THE FLIEING FUCK DID I JUST READ...OMMEGOSH!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/31
Dude. What the fuck?
Revsi Lore chapter 17 . 1/16
This right here is the fic that taught me to read the ending before starting a new fic. When I read this nearly 2 years ago this damn ending made me felt sick for days! If that was what the author was going for then I applaud them.