Reviews for Of the Obsessed and Abused
IAmTheNumber23 chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
I've got to say this was so well written, I loved the entire thing. I started reading and I couldn't stop, literally I was up till 2 o'clock in the morning to finish this. A very well done to you! usually I don't get into stories, but yours oh my gosh it has stuck in my head all day.

Some of this story made me feel physically sick and sad, that means you've done a bloody good job at writing, I felt really immersed in the story as if I were there.

Thank you for being able to entertain me with such a story like this, I will not forget it
Precise chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
NOOOOOOO STAN,WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY?!
Mabel is a Deprived Romantic chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Hey Ike...
Let's play a new version of 'Kick the Baby!'
*grabs convenient chainsaw that just do happens to be laying around*
I'll give you a five second head start.
ahem.
DUDE. DUDE. DUDE.
LIKE WOAH, WHAT IS THIS MASTERPIECE YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON MY TINY LITTLE MIND?
Every aspect of this was PERFECT.
Although I may not have agreed with the ending *wrrr wrrr* one cannot argue that it was hella powerful.
I hope you never stop writing, you beautiful human being.
*VRRRM VRRRM*
Oh, I just realised, that I am crying right now because the end of Awoken [H8 Seed Assembly Unit Instrumental] by Wooden Toaster ft. H8 Seed is scarily fitting.
So seriouslah right now, up in hyah.
DatLittleStar chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
...Fuck. This - dear God, THEY WERE SO HAPPY TOGETHER! DAMMIT, I KNEW IKE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT DAMN STOMACH VIRUS, I JUST - UUUUGHGHG!
This hurts me. This is such a wonderful story... I hate it. I love it. I love it because it can make me feel this hatred. I'll never see Ike the same way again.
I understand why Kyle wanted to protect Ike, but I just hate the thought of how this all could've been prevented if Kyle just told the authorities! Stan and Kyle could be happy together; sure, Ike would be in prison/juvy, but just... Wow.
Really great story! :) It makes me so sad, though, that everything ended tragically... :(
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
I AM SCREAMING
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
Yo this was fucking awesome! I had so many emotions while I read this. I read every single page. When I cought that Ike was in love with Stan I wanted to kill the little bastard. But I guess this was nice ending-ish - maybe alittle - okay not really. But whatever.
Jlbcoe chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Ok so I might be 7 years late but... I just finished reading it and just.. wow. It's amazing! I think you really are talented, I was totally into the story from the beggining to the end and read it in one night! And even if most of the people seem to think your epilogue is not right, i think it's soooo rightly thought! Kyle becomes twisted and finishes with the one who killed his one love, I can totally understand that! Anyway, i just wanted to tell you that. You're amazing! xx
xX-SoulRelease-Xx chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
(I understand this was written years ago but I have to say it.)
I can't even...Just why...
I read many of your other South Park fics, but this one...What is there to say...? Ike tries to kill Kyle many times throughout the story, unsuccessfully however, and you leave us off with Stan being the victim to a case that never would have went as far as it did if Kyle would have just said something to the cops, anything even; something that would have gotten Ike the help he needed sooner.
I don't have a brother or sister so I can't really relate, but even so, if you're so scared to be around them that you feel you need to sneak away...Should you really continue covering for them? Especially if it brings you as much pain and confusion as it does...
A final thing I wanted to cover was the ending, the one thing that broke me...It's hard enough seeing that Stan, an unnecessary victim in all this is killed, but to add to everything you pretty much try to say they're (Kyle and Ike) are more than brothers, a pair now...I don't care how you see it, but the fact that one could really fall in love with the murderer of their past love...I don't really know what to say to that.
Yaruming chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
I ap

Miss Bob. I don't know if I love or hate your stories (well, I've only read just two of them, "While you where out" and this one.) Both of them have Style, they start off as innocent and fun and with suns and flowers—but then at the middle of the it, the story takes a dark and horrific turn. I have to respect you for that.

I guess it's my fault for not looking at categories until I was at the middle of the story. That's what I get, I wasn't expecting horror, but hey. I ended up liking it.

And the sad endings of both stories that I've read had left me with such a hollow feeling... I know you enjoy my pain, I know you do. And here I am, hating the angst but loving the story. I find it surprising—how I found myself shocked at the things that where happening during the story—but at the same time surprised and with a feeling of need, "I need to keep reading", that's what I told myself, "I have to keep reading." I found myself frustrated, excited, angry and satisfied at this story.

I don't know if it was the story, or your genius story telling that pulled me into continuing reading. I have to thank you. I had such a good read... Though, I am still between being shocked or pleased. Maybe because horror is not my cup of tea, but still. I have to praise your writing and your portrayal of the characters.

I thank you for this story. Maybe you have forgotten about it and you might be surprised at seeing a review in such an old story, but, yeah. I liked it. Thanks.
WhiteRose123 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
So, I just stayed up later than I intended reading this whole fic. I really liked the interesting twist on style that you took, it was very unique. Plus, you write suspense very well.

However, I hated the epilogue. I actually thought Stan dying in the end was a good twist, and although it was sad, I liked it - endings don't always have to be happy to be good. What I disliked was the portrayal of Ike's and Kyle's relationship after Stan's death. The fact that you have Kyle not only just visiting, but actually having sex with his brother knowing that he murdered Stan is just... wrong.

You can certainly make a case for Kyle defending his brother when only he was in danger, but killing Stan brings it to a whole different level. Unless Kyle is supposed to be a very fucked up person in this story (which I never got that vibe until the epilogue), it just doesn't make sense. A normal person would hate even a family member if they murdered their lover - there is no family bond that strong.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't swallow the idea. I really, really liked the story up until the epilogue though.
OC-McCool chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
OMG This was amazing.

I just loved everything about this fic, could feel the emotion and the sadness. I wish the ending could have been different, but I loved it, even with the all the tears it caused me :'(

You mister/miss, are an awesome writer :')
Livie-Everything chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
This was awesome. You are very skilled at writing also . The ending was very unexpected, I was truly shocked while reading it. Congrats on such a great story!
Fyoex chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Wow. Amazing read! Though I think my heart would have been happier if Stan lived...
xela44 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
O_O ... I... WOW O_O... just... wow.
I don't think I have a way to describe anything like this...wow
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Their is something really weird about me in fanfics when kyle's sad im sad when he's happy im happy just think about how I felt O_O XD it was kinda scary too me but still awesome job on the story :D