Reviews for Of the Obsessed and Abused
Nana-Chan chapter 17 . 6/30
The sick and twisted writing plus the mixed in horror... it's the perfect story! Especially the twist a the end.
So as I started reading this I was all happy and excited. I have now finished this and I'm crying. I feel dead inside. This masterpiece has officially ruined my life.
souleaterlover626 chapter 17 . 4/4
Why did Stan die, couldn't he had stayed alive and that way Kyle and him could meet again and kiss like they missed doing when this whole thing started! I'm kind of a fan of Stan when it comes to animals, but he died I cried my eyes out for ten minutes until my dad come in and stopped me from reading anymore of it.
GratsuTrash chapter 12 . 3/16
CALLED IT!
GratsuTrash chapter 11 . 3/16
Oh I see~ Ike loves Stan! Plot Twist!
GratsuTrash chapter 5 . 3/16
Oh no Kyle pregnant! Stan what did you do!
GratsuTrash chapter 3 . 3/16
I died at laughing at the Milo part!
kitty-sweet-paws chapter 17 . 2/26
(*Why do you hate California? Is thereally a reason or is it personal?*)
After everything that happened, after all the stress and pain and agunie he caused, why continue to care?
I'm sorry, I really liked your story, but I just can't get that part... at the beginning I thought Kyle was justified to try and defend his brother. Then Ike crossed a line and I'm left confused. How?
Is it weird that I cried when I read that he only had a five years sentence? Heh.
It's really good, your story, please write more. If you have any other stories up, I'll take a look. Bye!
(Is it "the end"?)
SkeletalCathedra chapter 17 . 2/6
Now normally I don't like rereading things or rewatching movies but oh mY GOD. This story is beautiful and unique and I'm happy to say that in all my years of reading I've never seen another like it. If you decide you want to become a full time author for a living I have no doubt that you could do it. You wrote this masterpiece in JUST three months. Normally I don't give this much praise but you good sir/madam/NA deserve every bit of it and more. This story makes the reader truly feel. This is can honestly say is something I would not mind rereading even if it's a hundred times over. Thank you for blessing us with this beautiful story
StansGirl512 chapter 16 . 1/3
Wow! Just wow! Great story! Was not expecting the ending! Great job! Will read more of your work!
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
My heart. This was a beautiful story. I cried. I love Stan Marsh..
Awesam132 chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
You see, you will always be the first one I go to when I wanna read something both brilliant and twisted. XD
Metria chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
OMF-
this.. is the darkest fic i ever read in my life..

everything is so well written and the plot twist.. holy fuck!
Metria chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
i swear your plot make me think Stan is the crazy one and Ike is completely Innocent..
MusicalNightmare chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Oh... my god. That's it. I'm on the verge of tears. I'm so moved. I'm angry. I'm happy. I'm sad. How could you do this to me. I've never been so moved my written words. Words written by someone I know nothing about, words not even for me. I'm going to throw up and I am so fucking happy. Thank you