Reviews for I Betray Them Both
me chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
oh, wow!
Lily EvansPotterBlack chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Woah. This is amazing. Really, no idea what else to write. Just, good. A real insight into Piper Halliwell's mind.

-EVANSPOTTERBLACK
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
oh. poor piper. i never even considered this, not that it matters cause the crack monkeys writing the show never did either, but its interesting.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
wow, that was good! i felt a little sad. but well done in the sense of it all anyway! i hope to see more of the story!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This was so bitter sweet. Like most I had forgotten about Piper's original future child and having her recall her in such clarity, evoking so much pain at her loss, was beautifully written. Thank you, great stuff... More please.
katbaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
What a beautiful diary entry. Sounds just like Piper. Thanks for the glimpse.
Martina chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
By the time I reached the end of the chapter tears were pouring from my eyes. God! To see a future, a child, that never came to fruitation, and not be allowed to grieve for it. Thank god us mere mortals can't really catch a glimspe of our possible futures.
Bel Vezer chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
God, that was gorgeous! It made me want to cry. You described her conflicting emotions so well - her guilt and loss and longing. It was eloquent and absolutely beautiful. I love it! Write more. Your writing style is phenomenal.
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
whoa...that's deep...good job
Junesong chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
this was an awesome story...i've always wondered why she never had a girl...i do wish piper would have had melinda but then if she had we wouldn't have had the great adventures surrounding wyatt...good job...
25 | « Prev Page 1 2