Reviews for The Last Call
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hey ive read the whole thing and its MAJOR AWESOME. Just about the best that ive read on fanfiction. Im hoping theres a squeal with MED but i guess not
Mo chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Omggg, i just read your entire story and im going crazy here to know what is gonna happen!
I want her to end up with paul! please let her end up with paul!

Update soon, ya? I'm desperate! What an amazing story!
Star chapter 15 . 10/7/2012

Too long girl! I can finally review!
I loooved this chapter though! I like how Paul is having these nightmares too, it's bringing him and Suze closer. I also like the girls night with the hottub. It was nice to see the relationships getting stronger.
I liked the idea Suze gave to Jerry that he is home wherever his family is.

"It was ours." He said. "It was. But it's not anymore. We cannot continue to live in this past. How much longer can we hold on to something that was years and years ago? We are not young anymore. We have grown old together. All of us."
I looooved Dean's speech. I'm going to miss this character!

He leaned in close to my ear whispering, "But I will come back for you"
And this was sexy as hell from Dean.

I'm so excited you're back writing! Keep it up girl! Don't make us wait so long!
fizii chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
I actually love this! I love how Paul and Suze are getting closer especially with the whole shifting thing, I love how everything has worked out on their "mission", I'm not even lying... I think I want to marry your story... I am now going to try and update my story tonight because your update made me feel bad! :L And may possibly have cured my writers block that I've been fighting for the last two months...
-Fizii out
The Obsessive Book-aholc chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
The whole blindness and voices thing was really feakyy, icant wait to now how it develops in the story! and theyve moved on, finally :') im sorta happy dean has gone though! more scope for paul and suze, the couple im rooting for in this story! anyways, please update sooner next time! pleasssseee, you have no idea how desperate i get for an update!
IsobelFrances chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Please update soon this story is epic! I really hope that this is a Suze/Paul fic because I think they work well together (in a wierd way), and I don't think that Suze and Dan will work out.
amor-por-fanfic chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
isso é legal! continue a historia, por favor.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
very nice chapter
pls update soon
Mahi chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Hi could you please update soooon? Ive just finished rereadng the last few chaps and i'm so desperate for more! And its been sooo long since you last updated! I really need an update so pleaseeee? :)

winter's firefly chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
update soon pls

i have already reviewed and need to do it from chapter 13 now

update soon

it is like a month now

your story is amazing
I 3 Jesse chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
I grabbed a couple stuffed bears. "There would be you…" I grabbed a little bear and fluffed it against his face and he giggled. "And Gwen," I said carelessly throwing a teddy bear behind my shoulder. "And Dean," I said, strangling a bear until Jesse took it away from me with a frown.

hahhahaha! i forgot that part. i reread the whole story today! so good, please update, i know I already asked but
I 3 Jesse chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
updateeee! please! omg this story is so good and youeve left us for like a month! everytime i go to mediator fanfic and see you havent updates i am so sad! please! XO
iheartbooks2509 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! Please update really quickly! Oh, and Suze seems to look around for ghosts quite a lot when she could just have called them. I don't mean to ruin the whole story or anything...just sayin'. -_-
Star chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Yaaay! Props to you for updating! Here is another big review from little old moi!

First off, Danny yelling that Paul loves Suze? Awesome. I believe it, even if SuZe doesn't!

Although I am a big indicator of Paul and Suze being together, I really like Jesse's and Suze's scenes together. They are cute :) Oh! And the scene with Father Dom! :))

"Ah, want to see into old Jesse boy's past eh? See if he got the old herp from some feisty brothel girl? Wondering if ghost STDs can be given to you? Is that it?" He joked.

"What the fuck." I said, grossed out.

hahaha That is awesome. I love them, they have the funniest conversations!

Dean's whole past is so sad! I really like the memory stuff too.

But WHY does Paul have to be such an idiot! He is so careless with Suze! AUGH tension is killing me! Update soon please!
princess211997 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012