Reviews for Stay
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
SO FLUFFY!
bluebeere chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
wow... it is short but very satisfactorily a great story.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I'm glad he stayed, too. :3 So cute and kept in character.
Crystal Blaize chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautifully written, though I wish it was longer(:

Nice.
Xenia chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I hope to translate this nice fic which I love very much into Chinese, and put it to the Web address of the following:

kaijoulove.

I really look forward to get your approbate. I have some friends who love SetoJou very much. I think they will really happy to read you fic.
HARPG0 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I really enjoyed the "soft" images in this piece. I liked the use of description without the feeling of it all being repetitive. That was a nice touch-mostly due to the good mix/variety of words. The only part that seemed a little confusing to me was "...from Jounouchi tearing his gaze away form the fervent query in the other teens." I think it was supposed to be "from the fervent..." And, it seems a little nit-picky to bring it up, but I made myself read that part over a few times because the "form" interrupted your fantastic flow of words.

Have a great day!
Aw...This is very cute!
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Idge chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
AW! It's adorable. I love you, whoever wrote this. I don't know who, or what gender, you are, but I love you. _~ It's adorable. If I wasn't 300% sure my buddy already read it, I would send it to her. But she's obsessed with these two. Thanks for posting it, it was my pleasure to read it.
Joey chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Sehr gut ja ja! i finde Herr Kaiba und Er Hund sehr lustig!
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
"...muddle echoes of dream-time happiness..."

Aww. I like fluff. Even if half the sentences may be very long and adjective-laiden, it usually puts me in such a mood that I don't care.

Aw. _
kate chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow! that was excellent! i was expecting a story like "all i want for X-mas is my puppy" but that was a nice little couple of paragraphs.
Misura chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
A lovely fluffy ficlet, which I very much enjoyed reading. Your portrayal of Kaiba was, in one word, perfect -especially since he decided to give in and stay in the end- and I particularly liked the bit about his having a weakness for challenges, and how that resulted in his weakness for Joey being increased. -