Reviews for The Card's You're Dealt
greenbean1 chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Aww, it started out angsty and ended deliciously fluffy!

I can't imagine how it would feel to lose someone, let alone to suicide, but I think you captured it perfectly.

Mikey, though, was adorable. :]
Penname0000 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Loved your story, and PS:

"Then their’s Grandpa Grissom, he’s always seen mom as a daughter so it was just natural for us to call him Grandpa"

Hahaha, did you know that William Petersen really IS a grandpa?

Irony.
Icouldfall chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Aww! Perfect ending. Makes me want to hug them all.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
ah cute! A good ending to the story!
charmed1818 chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Loved it a lot!Loved how Nick and Warrick bet on everything! :)

*Olivia*
Kienova chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Okay, that poem is actually a song I believe because I know they guy that wrote it...very scary to randomly read it in a story. Good work though!
TygrButterfly chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This sequel rocks! Moremore more please!
Icouldfall chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
I loved the betting. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Kegel chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Very nice! Lost a little the track on the bets though LOL. :)
charmed1818 chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Thats so sad but great chapter!Can't wait for more! :)
icklebitodd chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Brilliant absolutely brilliant! I loved it them diary entry's were superb especially the final one. Brilliant tradgically brillaint. :P:)
Queen of Cliffies chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
Your story is making me cry. Everytime I read it, I'm reminded that she's never coming back. I really have to thank you for writing this though, somehow, someway it makes the pain more bearable. I don't know how to explain it but thanks.
charmed1818 chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Great chapter!Can't wait for more! :0
remoob1513 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
grieving is hard, i understand that 200%. and i must say you wrote it well. that poem was amazing. i like the Greg stunned in the beginning. and i hope he doesn't hurt himself, he cant leave Sara and their son or daughter, hopefully daughter. please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?

To Nicole101: im sorry for all thats happened, i can understand, maybe not completely but i lost someone close myself. i hope you can still hold Jamie Lee in your heart.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Great chappy, though I wish the poem could've made Greg fell happier. I know it lifted me up the first time i read it on Jamie's memorial pamphlet.