Reviews for The Hanukkah Miracle
wonderwoman1970 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
awe thank you for this wonderful story loved it very much
wonderwoman1970 chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
awe wow what a miracle so wonderful this is so sweet
wonderwoman1970 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
can't wait to hear the rest
wonderwoman1970 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you go girl
wonderwoman1970 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
hahahah
wonderwoman1970 chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
this story so far is pretty cool loving it
Princess613 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Jews do NOT believe in Jesus. That's why they're Jews, not Christians.
Princess613 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
'Shabbat Shalom' is a one day a week thing. Friday night-Saturday night only.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Jewish private school Chanukkah vacation! P.S. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that an American-Jewish family 40/50 years ago would have named their daughter Tamar.
prosopopoiia chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Amazing story! I think that this is going to become one of my favorites! Mt family lives in an incredibly Orthodox Jewish neighborhood, so I love the whole Jack being Jewish premise.

That version of the dreidel song is amazing! I grew up singing the regular one, and the parody is hilarious!
Celwen chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
Interesting. So interesting that I delayed the writing of my final essay for it. Happy? LOL I was a bit perplexed, but in the end it's a very sweet story:I love stories with Jakc and his crowdy family, like this one, even if they're Jewish.

I've already read other stories of yours, and I like your writing skills very much! Thanks for sharing!

Just...I'm not an expert of Jewish culture but...it's possible a wedding between two who belongs to different beliefs? I mean, I don't know if in canon Sam is catholic or atheist or something else...but I think she's not Jewish. So? Don't worry, it's just a curiosity, the story, as I was saying, it's well written, a damn good work!

Hope my English is good enough and you can understand my ideas and feelings:I'm italian, so...
Thara chapter 20 . 12/25/2006
SWEET!

I had to read it ... that's why I'm going to go to sleep about one hour later than I'd planned ... is that enough praise? ;-)

If not: Really great! Just the idea ... and then the story itself ... have I mentioned "great"? ;-)
zigmas chapter 20 . 8/30/2006
Two questions:

1. BookWorm37 - are YOU Jewish? :)

2. Where is ANYTHING related to SG? I hoped to see ANY aliens! Just kidding. :)
Ditte chapter 20 . 8/23/2006
I love this
deathstreet90 chapter 20 . 12/31/2005
Awsome ending, i love the songs but u forgot the glass one