Reviews for Divination
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I liked this it was kind of like what they did in the animated showe from the 90s about Bruce wayne being friends With Harvey Dent. I don't know if that was in the comics thing does he know who batman is because it looks like it here?
Darknight Squire chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Good story. The thing is though, Harvey Dent was really Bruce Wayne's old friend, and the Batman's associate. Are you saying that Harvey knows or at least suspects that Bruce is the Batman?
markmark261 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Thought it was well-written and engaging, although with all the stuff you say happens in Gotham on Halloween I'm surprised Batman has time to play games with Harvey. Liked the way Batman couldn't care less what the other two things meant (even though this left me vaguely curious).
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I love it! I regret to say I've stopped reading Assault, it got way too confusing.

Suggestion for the Bart story: Since it's Christmas, why not Rose? He did have a crush on her, after all.
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Inspirationally written (for some reason, I feel) and well-handled.

Good work.
Have Hope chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
A very well told story. The dialogue between Dent and Batman is really good and the character you have created with Dent is actually something that has actually interested me and make me think more. But, with the few descriptions you have, they are good but not enough. You focus a lot more on the dialogue which you may have wanted but it would have made the dialogue even more effective and richer if you had decribed the setting of the place. But I give you kudos on the Batman and Dent conversation.