Reviews for Flawed Perfection Interlude
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
nice
WiseGirl2222 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Everything you write is so touching.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was a good talk? Harry's gone through a lot, and I wonder if there are people similar to him. Keeping it all bottled up inside, and not able to keep it in. I must admit that Harry is a little OOC, but I think it goes along with your stories Good read
PotterProngs chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww, so sad. Thank you for writing this, I really appreciate it. I like how you did the ending too. God, I really hate the Dursleys so much after reading your stories. They're just awful!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
The thing that always makes me wonder is, when in a magical world with a potion to force people to tell the truth, why don't they ever offer to take it when talking to Harry, especially when he specifically says that he can't trust them because how does he know they are telling the truth? It would make things go so much more smoothly if they simply stopped and offered to use the potion, and show him pensieve memories so that he knows what happens when they get upset and sad for him. Just, something to think about for you future stories...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It was... Ok
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh fuck, my heart hurts. Can't stop crying, bloody hell...
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
An excellent insight that could easily have been in the actual story. It is so difficult unravelling emotional issues as they are inherently complex.
Thanks for the whole series.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Basically everything was repeated from Flawed Perfection. Yawn.
P.S. I always wonder that why this Harry is so weak when canon Harry is obviously not. I know this is AU, but it's very OOC as well. This Harry strikes me as sniveling. And weak. Yep, definetly a weakling.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow this is really really powerful. I live the whole recnac transferso arc. It wonderful. It's most definitely my favorite arc on this whole entire site! I love it.
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yeah, glad you wrote this.
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Brilliantly adorable!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really love these stories. You're a fantastic writer and your ideas are phenomenal. I really think that you should write more for this series.
restinpace chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow! Great addition! Why on earth didn't you put it in the fic itself?
lialovegood chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was a powerful emotional scene and I'm glad you wrote this. The conversation was so intense and you captured the character's reactions perfectly. I loved the ending line abou Snape trying to pull Harry out if hid dark place.