Reviews for Grief's Possession
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
just found your story and i already love it! hurt Sam fanfics are my favorites! you have a true talent in writing supernatural fanfics! cant wait for more! update asap plz! LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOVE IT!
FezQueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very long, but I like it! :D It's one of the few realistic ones.

I know this was written a while ago, but I figured I should review anyway.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I know this is an older story, but I liked it so I thought I'd tell ya. Nice writing.
Roshelle chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
please continue !

sheddingtearsofscarlet chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
hmm i just read your story, i was bored so nothing better to do then go backwards through the fics. i liked it though at some places it got kinda confusing. especially that shower bit, i thought sam was possessed all over agian, but je wasnt thank god. so is this the end of the story or does it gone on to a sequel?
Iris Early chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
This story is amazing, seriously. I love Sam. Everyone loves Sam. And you're actually literate, congratulations!

P.S. Romeo & Juliet is set in Verona, not Vienna.
eddy6401 chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
i don't think i want to know what Sam did with that Knife
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Wo! What a great story! I can't wait for more XD
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
I LOVE this chapter! I understadn the updating thing... I have my own story Im writing and I feel you there. I will continuing reading every chapter. I may get behind in it with school and everything but I always catch up! Please update as soon as you can. Thanks once again. :)
Windyfontaine chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
I still love the long chapters, and I appreciate the time you took to craft it. I did get that it was Sam's pov of the possession. The flashback with Jess was really good, and now I'm intrigued. The knife disappears and reappears after killing someone? Creepy! Do post again soon, please :)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Awesome chap! Don't worry about longitivity! Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Violet Eternity chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
I completely understood about the whole "being inside Sam's head thing". _

Nice ending. Sam dreamt again! Omg! That poor patient. Update soon please!
LostandAlone22 chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
I actually enjoy your updates. I just wish you would do so more often. You're a talented writer.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
this is great! i love it. i hope you update soon. keep up the good work
Nate and Jake chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
the chapter was awesome. i hope you have time to update soon. i can't wait. im sorry to hear you got triple the workload. that sucks