Reviews for Whenever
tellmesomethingidontknow chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
i luv this story so much...oh well... but it would be so cool if u made another version but on Rob's POV:)
flit chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
if you're going to use biblical allusions during a sex scene (which is always kind of risky) try to get them right - Moses parted the Red Sea, not the Nile. He was sent down the Nile in a basket of reeds as an infant, so it's easy to see where the confusion comes from, but he was trying to LEAVE Egypt at the time and the Red Sea is one of the borders - the Nile is in the middle.

I love all your fanfics so far - I have a tendency to only review when I spot an error, but don't let that mislead you. It's kind of strange how the only het fic I read now is all Meg Cabot stuff, but that's neither here nor there. You're a great author and you really catch the personalities of the characters. Keep up the good work.
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 13 . 11/14/2007
OMG I TTLY LUV BOUT EVERYSTORY THAT U HAVE WRITTEN! UR AMAZING!
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 13 . 10/29/2007
I really liked this though I must admit I was kinda hating the way Jess was acting like a bitch when Rob had no choice, but to hide the Florida thing from her. I mean I would be nebby about it, but I would understand that it was confidential. I don't know how I would act if my boyfriend had to break up with me though. That would piss me off probably. Any who, since Jess apologized for being a bitch I guess I forgive her. hehe. :p Good story.
flower213 chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
This is the best fan fic i've ever read! I'm dead serious! The plot, romance and break-up we fantastic! I loved it so much!Got this deserves the Newberry honor award.
flower213 chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
God this is the best chapter ever! I love J&R!
Becca5359 chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
I thought that this was a amazing story and that u should write another one! I loved ur plot!

Becca
flower213 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
God this was way better than the part where they sleep together in the books! I loved it. She is a man beater
jammingurl chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I LUV YOUR STORY! it's wicked. luved reading it all the way through. u such a gud writer.
mizskitles220 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i love the story and cant wait to read more of your stories
Candycane01 chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
awesome story. can't wait for more from you.

-candycane01
Gardian7 chapter 13 . 5/22/2007
Good writing hope to see more of your stories
Gardian7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Come on up date that was so good!
Karislyn chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
Just so you know, "Rob and I's" is really bad grammar. Although I'm not entirely sure what IS the grammatically correct way of saying it, "Rob's and my" certainly sounds better. Great story though, I loved it!
lbj chapter 8 . 5/12/2007