Reviews for Whenever
treehuggr344 chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Oh, fun fun fun.

He was about to shut the door behind him, when he stuck his head back in and said, "And I know you’re boyfriend is in the bathroom."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I swear, that was the funniest thing I've heard all day. Even funnier than when my mom suggested that I get off my butt and do some laundry. And then my homework. Which, I... *cough* still haven't done.

Ok, moving on now!

Mediatorgrrl chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Wow. That was weird. That was really NOT like Rob. I loved it though. I can't wait for you next one.
treehuggr344 chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
*le sigh*

How sweet. I want that to happen to me!

Aw...

Did I mention that you're going to get a very short review because I can't wait any longer to read the next chapter? Yeah, well, now I have.

treehuggr344 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
THE THREE MAGIC WORDS! FINALLY! YAY!

And... That magic three lettered word... Oh, lala!

You wrote that scene really nicely, Nicole. Snaps for you.

*waggles eyebrows*

Will there be any more of that in store for us in the future?

Please?

Teehee.

V.V.V. Superb, deary.

treehuggr344 chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Yay! Prom! I can't wait to find out what happens! *winkwink*

Oh, Jess's dress sounds pretty. I love this!

treehuggr344 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Aw! She loves him! (Well, dur, I knew this... But I still love to hear it! Hehe!)

That spot sounds gorgeous. I want to go there! I want a hot guy to take me there!

I want to find out what happens next! So I guess I should shut up and keep reading, eh?

treehuggr344 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hey Nicole!

I finally decided to try to put a dent in the ever-growing amount of stories in my FanFic inbox, so... Here I am! It's not that I didn't want to read your story, I was just either too busy or too lazy to start something new.

But hey! I'm doing it now! And it's good so far... well written...

I'm going to continue now. Toodles, Nicole.

Leash chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
oh no! what did she mean thought? update soon!
innah chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
nice story hope u write soon!
Never Is An Awfully Long Time chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
omg! you SO have to update. I'm hooked, seriously. I think how you write is really capturing the story, and what a real person would do. It so rocks. Update soon, pls!
Mediatorgrrl chapter 6 . 12/2/2005
Can I just say that if they keep doing what they are doing, she won't be getting much sleep done. She will be too, uh, busy! LOL Update soon!
mommydymond chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
i will be really pissed if you do anything bd to rob. if he was real i would so try to go after him even though hes with jess. pus plez!

oh by the keep i up nichole it rokz!
mommydymond chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
this story rocks so far. i was really dissapointed when i finished reading the last chapter. please put up a more chapters soon.
Golden Angel71 chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
EEK! Great chappie! Update soon!
blueyedblondee chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
that was so not cool leaving us with a cliffie like that. hurry up and update already heaps good storyy espesh the part where rob and jess have sex, i mean everyone knows that all a girl wants from a guy is for him to fuck her and tell her she is pretty, its like one of lifes god given rules or something.

xoxx