Reviews for Graduation Day
Auric chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is the best Teen Titans fanfic ever.
EW chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Loved it. Wow, there are so few writers of fanfiction that actually more or less keep to the charectors personalities. Bravo. Ithink you should write another . Iam a nightwing fan . Who isn't. Thanks.
jyugo chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
:D that was one of the most awesomest things i have ever read in my entire life!
ashes34 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
finally robin swore at slade if i was robin i probably would have said every word in the book of swears
robin has good control not to say to much
Sueanoi chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
wow.

I finished this in one sit.

MY EYES!

...

totally worth it! This story is awesome!
60sec400 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Please put up the epilogue! I need to know what happens; this is such a great story! Please!
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
nice
Nightingale Heartz chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
To be honest at first I thought this story was only so-so. It seem to rush things too quickly. But by Loss, everything changed and climax began. I really enjoyed it and love the ending! I'm glad I kept reading!
Tia Paes chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
This was great! I love how you managed to keep both the drama, angst and humor of the series and how you didn't make the relationships seem overwhelming to the story. I like a good romance but I also love a good plot to accompany it. I think you did great and your writing was excellent. I thought it was interesting how you portrayed Batman and I like his image. He is a good guy but he is kind of, 'one with the darkness.'

Great work!
F8WUZL8 chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
Amazing, dark, mysterious, depressing, heartwarming... and I must say, Not many authors can write a three-chapter fight scene! Overall this was a great fanfiction, although the Batman ending made me kinda sad. I love this take on the Robin/Nightwing concept! So... Yeah. Good ffic and happy writing!

-F8tey
Mar'i Grayson chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
*-*
twilightm00n chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
Nightwing...hell yeah!
go-stevie-go chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
Wow,You are a lovely writer!
Peace Like a River chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Wow. Really dark and really good. I'm really glad I found this. :-)
Astalavisbay chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Applauds cheers Hooray! Very Very AWESOME!