Reviews for The Third Betrayal
Sano chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*faints*
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very nice story! And Hiei is talking a lot...about love too, which is really something!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
A Hiei soul purging session. I like it.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow , that was powerful.

cdk
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I probably already reviewed this one, under one name or another. But I have to say it's perfect- reflects both of them so well...

"You're already bound as tightly as you could ever need to be."

Truer words were never spoken :)
me P chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
It made me smile, a lot.

The last line is true, too true.
Miisao-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
awesome work!

:D i loved!

see u!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw...

Very interesting take on demonlore - I love how much freedom that gives fanfic authors of this series btw. It's interesting that you chose not to count Kurama's *not* leaving Hiei in the maikai after the Sensui arc as a betrayal. And I enjoyed your bit about the dark tournament. This whole story was immensely sweet without being sugary. I applaud.
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw that was cute
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
After reading your other story, I went to your profile and found this one. This was well done and wanted to review and let you know. Keep up the good work.
Jonetsu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You know, you managed to keep them in character, Hiei was great! It was so sweet and so Kurama and Hiei like, It's not like others, were everything ends or extremely sad or too 'lovey-dovey', It's perfect. Keep up the good work!
NyteKit chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was a pretty interesting one-shot. The third betrayal, huh? Interesting comment. Very original. It was written very well, too. I really like how you incorporated what you chose as two betrayals into the actual storyline. That made them all the more believable. Nice job!
Sachi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow, amazing concepts in this fic, and all that stuff about what happened during the Dark Tournament fit perfectly. Kudos!
sil-kurama chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
you write so well! thaks god for your great imagination! it's really great hearing (well, reading...)hiei say so many things, and admit his feeling in front of someone else (besides kurama, of course) i don't think hiei's OOC, it's just that he needed to talk.
Kumiku-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was was pretty cool. A definate fav.