Reviews for Jocasta
Neco-Arc chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Omg! I guessed that Pronyma had feelings for Yggy, but the way you put it, I believe with every word she did! That was an awesome one-shot, Nya~

Nice title too. I'm thinking, Oedipus?~
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I totally believed Pronyma felt that way about Mithos during that scene, and I went searching for a fan-fic showing that. So, yay you! The search is over! .
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
...WELL. That was so great, in its captivating brokenness...

...I'm not sure if "brokenness" is a word...

It kind of scared me, when Mithos was going into her room... If they were doing what I think they were doing, it's a little creepy that Mithos was uttering HER name - I'm assuming it's Martel? Very... strange. Mithos is a demented man-boy.

Anyways, you captured Pronyma beautifully. A strong woman, but still wanting to please... Disillusioned of even her own "artificial heaven"...

Paru-sama chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very angst...and sad but good! I like ur storys...keep it up

~Queen Ismaire~
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow, Sabe. This is beautifully written! I really do admire your writing- everything you write is done so...eloquently. You're an amazing writer. You turned a character I didn't care a thing about, into an interesting person. Good job!
A Taste for Tragedy chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
i love your writing style. It's so elegant and artistic.

Very well done.
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*whistles* You've got to be the second or third person to do a one-sided Pronyma/Yggdrasill. It was extremely well written, too. No spelling errors and the like. I even like the way you wrote Pronyma's character. Rarely anyone ever bothers with the poor woman, and you did a great job.

Wishes she could write this good,

Disuse chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*chuckles* My oh my...You are one...Hell of a writer. Wow. Very. very nice. There is such a lack of great fics now...This is a pleasure. A definant fave! I have now lost all faith in fanficcers...Only ONE review? VERY good! )
funkymoleperson chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Good, solid piece as always, though a little more confusing then usual. I have to say, I'm intrigued...

I loved an angel, once, and he broke my heart… I may be masochistic, but I’m only willing to make a fool of myself for one at a time.

Who was she in love with?

Anyway, I enjoyed it, despite taking even longer than usual to figure out who the characters were.

- Pearl
Holyknightsteve chapter 1 . 10/12/2005, I really wish I could write like this o.o'

Anyway, great job as always. Coming from you, the well-written angsty-drama is hardly a surprise. Heck, well-written simply doesn't do your works justice but I have thesauraus problems (did I even spell that right?). Again, fantastic job, and I look forward to more from you.