Reviews for Obsessed with You
pricious7divil chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Kawaii story .,, please upload soon!_
Liley chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I love it But the chapters are getting shorter and shorter lol

First princess chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
WAAAAH! actually, this story reflects my whole life! great great and i mean GREAT story! PLS. UPDATE SOON!
Aisyah Umaira chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Just say no,Sakura. If Syaoran really wants Sakura to be his girlfriend, let's make Syaoran put more effort to steal back Sakura's heart.
Myraa chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Suppose Sakura should accept do love Syaoran.
pikachu2510 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
OMG DAM CLIFF HANGER! sakura better not say yes! i LOVE the story cant W8 TILL THE NEXT 1 HURRY N UPDATE!
person chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
ugh. evil cliffhanger! :( please update i must know what happens!
IndigoSkys chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
jeez what's wrong with syaoran?
rosedreamer101 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
wow awesome story! please update!
winterkaguya chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
just slap the guy, sakura...he's not worth it...let him feel how does he feel! yup...i just hope sakura isn't tat hopeless by saying 'yes' coz oh gawd, i felt like killing him myself! *growls* besides, sakura don't have to feel guilty coz it isn't her fault...its stupid syaoran...

well, very interesting story...i like strong sakura, love see her kick back syaoran for saying those hateful words...hehehehee...its fun to see syaoran all just so make my day...*sigh*

anyways, pls update soon & pls...don't let sakura be his gf, not now of coz...thanx...and merry christmas!
LitaKino77 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Oh Wow Love The Chsppie So Far!I'm Only Up To Chappie Six Half Ways Now Cuz I Have To Go To Bed*Looks depressed*But I Can't Wait To Get On Tomorrow so I Can Read The Rest Of It!
Talon - Wings and a pulse chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Very cool story, and I hate to say this 'cause I titally love Syaoran but he is such a total ass. Who the hell does he think he is asking that after what he said (and yes I know you wrote it so no offence lol). Please post again soon 'cause you haven't in AGES! lol.

P.S. 5 more words - Added To Story Alert List! :D
ur-hearts-desire chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
lol luv it bre...slik fik..hopefully u update soon...melin's bre kool in this fik man..luv it..update soon!..xbennyx
missyXXanonymous chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
whoa! wth? syaoran is CRAZY! asking her out after he BROKE HER HEART!OMGZ!

its his fault she turned like THAT! well..actually, i like the new sakura!
missyXXanonymous chapter 5 . 12/22/2006