Reviews for I Love You
kakashishot chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
A happy ending for the calaway family and taker got his yard back
QueenofYourWorld chapter 25 . 8/29/2009
Great story. I was laughing, crying, angry and every other emothion there is. Even though i am a huge paul levesque fan i could not stand him in the story. But good job none the less. Also I love the first one as well but never got the chance to review it. Can't wait to read more of your work. BYE!
Pinayprincesa chapter 25 . 1/6/2008
And they lived happily ever after _
obsessedbeauty chapter 25 . 4/9/2006
Okay, I just read this from start to finish as well. And there's only one thing I can say right now, you're one of the best writers I've seen on here! To me, it's amazing how much emotion and detail you brought into both of these stories and how you presented everything in great detail. They were beyond great and I loved both of them! :)
NSB chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
Thanks for the wonderfull story girl ! YUP!1 Keep ur stories Coming I love the undertaker yum yum! Later !
Demon Spawn chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
This was a very good ending to a good story and like previously stated, all good stories will have to come to an end sometime and this story ended on a very happy note.
pianogal chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
great story Maxine! the part where Mark yelled at the doctor was one of the best parts of the story. i loved it and i can't wait for more of your stories! (i'm sure you figured as much though)

Kim
foolishangel87 chapter 25 . 10/31/2005
ow...that was just incredible..i was really engrossed in this story from the start..it hafd everything in it and it was fantastic..i dont know another way to describe it..it was really, really great..absolute greatness..im glad it ended the way it did..it was happy and you know mark and sami are just going to end up making more demon seeds...lol..aw..im sad that it is over, but its was a good read...great job
foolishangel87 chapter 24 . 10/31/2005
o i know what everyone is up to...mark is going back to wrestling..i know he is..o smanathat isnt going to be so happy
foolishangel87 chapter 23 . 10/31/2005
that was so beautiful...i cant believe she did that for mark..smanathat really loves him...i was crying during this..its great..sniff sniff
foolishangel87 chapter 22 . 10/31/2005
haha..that was adorable..and mark is such a dirty perv..but it was sweet..omg, what is the surprisegotta go read..
katierobin23 chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
That was a really good story...all of it! AWW ima be sad now that its over, oh well i think ill live! lol

Hope you write more awesomne stories like this one!

Katie
NSB chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
Thank u for these chap good woman now HUGS!...Update soon because if u dont i'll get a coronary ok ...tooddles!
foolishangel87 chapter 21 . 10/27/2005
i was smiling the whole time i read this...i love how mark is with samantha...so adorable..it is so beautiful..i wanna cry...you are so good at this...great job
foolishangel87 chapter 20 . 10/27/2005
that was so sweet...mark is duch a great man..i want my own mark
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »