Reviews for Til the Sky Turned Blue Book VI
Athena13 chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
This was an amazing series. I really loved how you took it from Martin's shooting and created a relationship between Sam and Martin's mother. You really handled his waking up from a coma and losing time with such dexterity. I really found it realistic how he got back with Sam and then dumped her when she was still opposed to marriage and children. It really was a realistic and rather healthy thing for Martin to do. They had not yet built a solid foundation for a relationship. Ruby threw me for a curve, but I was very much not surprised when she got pregnant. I had a feeling about the heart. You are definitely not afraid of angst and your stories are better for it. I very much enjoyed the journey of Martin and Sam back to each other. I really enjoyed everyone else's journey as well. I would have loved to have seen Danny form a relationship outside the team (I was not a fan of Elena being introduced and taking up so much screen time). His journey with Emma was wonderful. Thanks for the amazing journey. I'm glad I took it.
PatryTrusky chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hi!Im from Spain and for me is difficult this,so Im sorry if I have mistakes!Im a Smarty fan so Im reading your stories and I love them!Really,I think its cute!In two days I have read all your "Til the Sky Turned Blue Books" and the first of "Red Skies" and I think it has been hard to write them,but I guees all your reviews make the work for this gift because I dont find Smarty stories in spanish and I have to read FF in english!Bye!
Twins Of Hazzard chapter 29 . 9/20/2006
This whole story of yours is unbelibavle sweet and well written. I can only hope you do something with writing for a living. Thanks for cheering up my night! Keep up the great work!
saturn567 chapter 30 . 7/21/2006
great job with this fic Jenn. I'm venus567 on Destined! Can't wait for more on this sequel!
saturn567 chapter 27 . 7/20/2006
great job Jenn!
saturn567 chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
great fic!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
great update!
specialfrog chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow! I have read all your stories in the past three days (lets just say i didn't do much else- i was hooked!) and every single one of them was amazing! I am definately adding you to my favourites and alerts list:)

Sorry this is the first review i am giving but the website wouldn't let me until today.

Any chance you could write a fic of Sam and Martins relationship when they are actually together? Kind of like an extended version of the epilogue for this one, what can i say- i'm a sucker for anything with a hint of romance.

Well i hope you update really soon, but thanks for writting all these tremendous ficts!
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Right on, a happy ending all around!
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Okay, so this chapter made up for the last one's angstiness. I loved Gracie. An itty-bitty drunk. So cute and so true of kids that age.

Just a thought, maybe you could do a series on Danny and Emma... there were some interesting stories mentioned through this series and I'm sure you could come up with a few more...

Anyway, this series, despite some incredible angst that made me want to stop reading at times, was amazing. Great job.

Keep writing.
alwayshope389 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I would like to say a million awesome things about this book, but to save time and sanity I will merely say that I absolutely love it! You captured the characters and them your own. The plot is amazing and of course we can feel the love. M/S forever!
Dani Hope chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
AMAZING story! I absolutely loved reading it. You captured Martin so well. And Samantha! That was just a great story. Hope to read more from you soon.