Reviews for Love Hina: Shichinin no Naru!
lovehinafreek chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
the story was awesome but the ending almost made me cry. y did u tel us to leav it to our imagenation cause now i want to read wats next even more, but good job
animeniack chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
I liked it shoulda let it go on a little longer as of time before the ending and the Naru's becoming one only again. good none the less
MotokoUrashima chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
if you really feel that way about september 11th, you should spend august 6th and 9th mourning the bombings of hiroshima & nagasaki, which killed well over 200,0 people most of which were civilians. as for the story... it was random as hell, but since I expected that it wasn't so bad.
stephalily chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
keep up the good work :)
tomdj1701 chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
Nicely done Alex.
The Unknown Alias chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Wow. That was very touching what you've said at the end. It, moved me in a way. But you know what plenty would be happy with? A sequel! Come on! You can do it! I'm a funny monkey!
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Interesting way to wrap things up. An experiment? Yeah I'd be kinda pissed too actually if I was one of Naru's personality "shards" Darn you leaving the last part to our imagination... Mine had a nosebleed and collapsed -;;
Ruto Kuntai chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Excellent work dude, can't wait for the finale, and some more fanservice.
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Funny stuff as usual. Splitting Naru into six facets of her personality is whack enough but "The Anti-Naru"? E-yipes. Can't wait to see where you take things from here ;)
tomdj1701 chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
LOL, nicely done Alex.
lifestream aerith chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
I want to know what happens please wright the rest!
Sabsters chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
haha!.. i love the way easy-going NARU and SHINOBU gone WILD!.. that was so wild! i hope u update soon!

zROCK ONz
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love this story alot will you please get up the next chapter! *crys* i am diein to read it please! chapter4 must come out. i know you have stuff to do and 3 other storys but please get the next chapter up!
Shran chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
I don't know if you actually read the guidelines, but this is frowned upon. Script style is not allowed on last time I checked. So unless you want to get busted by the staff of the website, I suggest that you go back, and try to write out your story in proper version.

Plus, think of it this way, MORE INSANTIY! LOL I mean if you think about it, if you write it normally, think of how many ways you can describe the level of insantiy throughout each chapter. That would make it even more enjoyable for the readers.

But this is a pretty good premise.

Cheers Ja ne
Kayla Oblitre chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
O.o *twitches angrily* i despise cliffhangers, specially when i realized you pointed it out (i thought Motoko came up with a new attack instead of Rock/Air Splitting Sword)... but anyway, awesome story and try to work hard, though i realize that you do have a bunch of work _;