Reviews for How Mariku Got His Clothes
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
ahahaha! yaya for theifs! XD Just bette not steal my stuff or I will horribly torcher them and make them ding the barbie song.
person chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Um, in the manga, Malik was wearing the black no-sleeved shirt

under the lavender chainy one. I can't belive the animators took it away. Weren't they supposed to make it more appropriate?
laSoldier chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was funny! _ A little ooc, but still funny! I like Yami Marik! (And Yami Bakura-but not as a pairing)
Npqeorf chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Um... I know you forced me to read this a while ago but um...where abouts in his duel with Joey did the pillow come in?
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked it! I had been bothered about it earlier and it could actually be explained this way. Kind of scary to think about, but very funny! Keep writing!
Damaged Material chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
There are no words... That was awesome and rather humerous.
Shadow and Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
3rd one

it was funny
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
*giggles* He named his cape Muddy?
Analyst chapter 1 . 10/19/2005

Go Muddy o

*pokes Muddy* is this what Shadow Magic does to everyday objects then, Elle? And I had always wondered how Mariku got his clothes ...
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Didn't suck at all. It was hilarious! I really like this story a lot. See if you can do more of these. If you have to make up a situation or just go with early morning embarrasment.

Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005

...Muddy? Oh my God...*collapses off of chair and laughs, talking from the floor* FREAKING HILLARIOUS! ATTACK EVIL PILLOW, ATTACK!
nekochii chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
-blinks- I'll never think of pillows the same way...ever again...
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
*grins* Oh, now everything makes sense...

Heh, I counted somewhere between 8 and 10. Did I get too many or do you two have sicker minds than I do?
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I was totally LMAO so much - I began wondering the same things oh well i guess everyone was smelling after the ride on the blimp!