Reviews for Into The Sunlight
blue talith chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
I very happy that CMELO has been updating recently! I look forward to the final chapter!
blue talith chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
This story has been a pretty darn good one, with Buffy as a cop!
ba2006 chapter 22 . 4/26/2011
loved this chapter :)
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
Awesome Fic,

I really enjoyed reading this fic and can't wait to see what happens next with Buffy, Angel, The Scoobies and Marcus.

Please Update Soon.
Madje Knotts chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
This is really good, though as I've read this I've had to wonder if Angel and Buffy would ever get together, I am ever an optimist though, and can't wait to read more!
msboskiera chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
more updates?
blue talith chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
Oh, no! Is dear Buffy done for? Say it isn't so!
ba2006 chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
exciting, cant wait for the next update

Lsbth chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
I am really enjoying your story. Thanks for writing more. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JUCIFICS chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
keep up the good work. i had to re-read the fic to remember it but loved it all the same xoxo
ba2006 chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
Yay a chapter :) hope your feeling better :)

cant wait for the next update

blue talith chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
Alas, the author for some reason had to leave off finishing this compelling story! "Twould be very nice if the author could come back, even now, to finish the story and I would eagerly read it to its end!
dkwr07 chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
great story. love the friendship between buffy and spike. hope you update soon.
JUCIFICS chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
hi ive just come across this fic n i loved it. i no u havent updated since last year but i wud love 4 u do update or do a sequel it was great it cnt end without finding out if buffy's ok n her n angel get back 2gtha or not pls update or sumthin loved it xoxo
ba2006 chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
I love this fic :) please tell me there is more to it?