Reviews for When We Dance
machievelli chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Posted 3 December 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic s Two Cents.

Post TSL: As Carth retires, Atton finally admits his feelings to the Exile.

The setting, a retirement party, perfectly set the scene for Carth to finally propose. This is the catalyst that makes Atton voice his feelings. The Exiles reason for dancing with everyone but him is also explained.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome fic! Reminded me a bit of Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. The book, mind you. At the Yule Ball, I think. Anyway, completely agree with the 'Atton is hot'. It's true! Keep it up!
darthrevan217 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
FLUFFY!
hashinta chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Well written and descriptive even if the theme is a bit sappy. Liked it over all.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That he is. That he is. xD

Very nice fic. It was written nicely, and I liked the whole Retirement Party idea.
Mother Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was really well written and fabulously cohesive. It lines up against the kotor TSL story well enough to have been just another extension of it.

You have the voices of the characters down well too, could hear Atton seething as he watched Exy and Di dance. But por por Mical! He never gets the girl does he? Tee hee

Oh yeah Perth girl here! Er "Shameful admission: Old Meat-Hag actually."

Look forward to reading the rest

Lucee
Woman of Rohan chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Aw... that was absolutely lovely! Very well-written and witty, and you did a great job at combining all of the characters. Atton is so sexy... man, I love that guy! And I love fluffly KotOR fics... keep up the wonderful work!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This is so awesome! plz write more one-shots like this I love Atton!

this was really good i love stories with jealous guys in them! Jealous Atton is soo cute!
You Know Who chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Hey Jess, grl, oh my gosh, youve heard it b4 but youre a hell good writer, and i love this story so much! No, im not just saying that...youre starting to make me like atton, coz the way i imagined him in this story, he was all like, WO! HOT! especially when he kissed Falen and goes, "Why wouldnt you dance with me tonight?" I dunno, it was just real hot for me. SO HOT RIGHT NOW! Then at the end of it all, i imagined naked atton swinging his waist to "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?", that was HILARIOUS, but anyhoo, well done, its a hell sexy story, Do MORE! ill actually keep reading this one...FORCE! lmao, ok, you have fun now...
bunny1kenobi chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Great story. I know some people get tired of the AttonxExile parrings but they never get boring. There is so much potential for many different story lines with both of them. DisciplexExile would get boring fast. Besides DisciplexExile do not compliment each other the way Atton and the Exile do. I enjoy all of your stories. Please continue to write and don't be afraid of fluff.
Secret Whisper 92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Yippsee-doodles! FLUFF! Whoever invented the concept of fluff should be worshipped! This story is brilliant! ;)
Phoenixasending chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Aw...that is so cute :) Are you going to write more on them? Not this one specifically but more in general i mean.
Clover64 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Surprise, surprise. Exile ends up with Atton. Excellent job with the story and the way you wrote it was excellent...(here comes my opinion so stop reading if you don't want to hear it)... why in the world can't she ever go with Mical? i mean C'MON! The guy deserves some love! Poor Mical! Getting rejected like that...so sad...

Good story regardless...I'm just sick of all the Atton&Exile fics(no offense).
gekkeiju chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
fluffy, yes, but i still loved it.