Reviews for Choices
Specter14 chapter 45 . 6/26
This was awesome! :D It's definitely the best AD: JL fic I've read! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to see if there's a sequel! :) :)
frankenstn1969 chapter 45 . 7/2/2014
oh common is the their another or maybe a sequel and a very good story very suspenseful. no actually make that awesome I'd like to read more on this story.
frankenstn1969 chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
my mind is blown
frankenstn1969 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
wow just wow
servant123 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Ooooh! Plot twist! Nicely done :)
servant123 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
oooh- foreshadowing :) I like the story so far. I love Irish accents, I hope Mandie shows up again! Keep up the good work :D

God bless :)
servant123 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hmm... interesting
Anthony1l chapter 45 . 5/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dragon Wang chapter 45 . 3/3/2010
what to say what to say...

1 love the dreams jake had

2 love the connections of people's

3 love the reactions

4 bummer you don't write for american dragon anymore

5 bummer it's over, could have a sequel with the huntscaln and Chang(they both haven't died in your story)

i like your story it was great, i really hope that you write one again.

peace
Luiz4200 chapter 45 . 7/30/2008
Good fic.
Galleria chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Hey, I really like the story so far. It is awesome!
Alisha chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Hey, it's me again! I loved the second chapter-awesome. You really need to write a lot more of that, because I love it! Bye!
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey, I love the story so far. It's awesome. And, it was so cool, I mean, the way you made him have all those dreams...oh my gosh, I so liked that. Okay, I may sound a little preppy when I say this, well, not really preppy, but...I just want to tell you...I LOVE THIS STORY (sorry that was a scream). Well, see you later. Um, I'm going to go off and read some more, and you BETTER have that story done! Well, bye!
FAN OF FAN FICTION chapter 45 . 3/5/2007
If you could tweak it so it seemed rose had known about jake being a dragon, you could contact disney and this would totally make an awsome movie. they could do like they did with the Kim possible movie and it would be so sweet i think you should wright a sequel to this about how they do at the draco island and how they defeat chang

AND WHAT ABOUT JAKES FIST KISS!
Kiysta chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
Still very awesome! and getting better! i gotta stop here though

peace