Reviews for Choices
frankenstn1969 chapter 45 . 7/2/2014
oh common is the their another or maybe a sequel and a very good story very suspenseful. no actually make that awesome I'd like to read more on this story.
frankenstn1969 chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
my mind is blown
frankenstn1969 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
wow just wow
servant123 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Ooooh! Plot twist! Nicely done :)
servant123 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
oooh- foreshadowing :) I like the story so far. I love Irish accents, I hope Mandie shows up again! Keep up the good work :D

God bless :)
servant123 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hmm... interesting
Anthony1l chapter 45 . 5/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dragon Wang chapter 45 . 3/3/2010
what to say what to say...

1 love the dreams jake had

2 love the connections of people's

3 love the reactions

4 bummer you don't write for american dragon anymore

5 bummer it's over, could have a sequel with the huntscaln and Chang(they both haven't died in your story)

i like your story it was great, i really hope that you write one again.

Luiz4200 chapter 45 . 7/30/2008
Good fic.
Galleria chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Hey, I really like the story so far. It is awesome!
Alisha chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Hey, it's me again! I loved the second chapter-awesome. You really need to write a lot more of that, because I love it! Bye!
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey, I love the story so far. It's awesome. And, it was so cool, I mean, the way you made him have all those dreams...oh my gosh, I so liked that. Okay, I may sound a little preppy when I say this, well, not really preppy, but...I just want to tell you...I LOVE THIS STORY (sorry that was a scream). Well, see you later. Um, I'm going to go off and read some more, and you BETTER have that story done! Well, bye!
FAN OF FAN FICTION chapter 45 . 3/5/2007
If you could tweak it so it seemed rose had known about jake being a dragon, you could contact disney and this would totally make an awsome movie. they could do like they did with the Kim possible movie and it would be so sweet i think you should wright a sequel to this about how they do at the draco island and how they defeat chang

Kiysta chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
Still very awesome! and getting better! i gotta stop here though

Kiysta chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
I had to stop my reading and say that this is awesome work! I love the way you make all the charcters act the same way as they do on the show. (even if now on the show Jake and Rose know who each other was still creative how you came up with the idea before it even happend!) This in going on my fav stories list!