Reviews for Silver and Gold
Momo chapter 11 . 3/1
I am not trusting Ippei, AND YET I WANT TO.

Also, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US ON THAT CLIFFHANGER? THE EARTH DAIMYO IS DEAD?! WHAT THE FLIP ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?!

I want more than anything for this to be finished, but alas. I still loved reading it.
Momo chapter 10 . 3/1
I'm so sad we lost Kai and Masuyo. Ugh my heart hurts. But the image of tiny baby Kakashi being thrown into the air by his sensei is giving me life. It's so cute.
Momo chapter 9 . 3/1
Coils within coils. It keeps getting more and more sticky. I know this fic isn't finished, but I want you to know I adore every part of it and you are a phenomenal writer.
Momo chapter 8 . 3/1
Not sure how I feel about Ippei, but more than that WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL KAI? I LOVE HIM. HE'S MY FAVORITE. HOW COULD YOU

I'm desperately hoping the wires were a coincidence and that Masuyo didn't kill him
Momo chapter 7 . 3/1
NO. NOT KAI. NO.

WHO DID THIS?! KAKASHI'S BEST AND ONLY FRIEND I AM GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Momo chapter 5 . 3/1
Masuyo does care! He saved Kakashi from a beating.

God I love this fic. I love the way you wrote Kakashi. I love how vibrant all the OCs are.
Momo chapter 4 . 3/1
Low key Kai is my favorite. I hope nothing ever happens to him.
Momo chapter 3 . 3/1
I love baby Kakashi being taught to be a kid, even if it's for a mission. And he's so cute I truly cannot handle it.

Also, why the hell does Kenchi want caltrops? Also, if anything happens to Kai I will lose my shit.
Momo chapter 2 . 3/1
God, you do such a good job of writing Kakashi as a young thing. And his father, whether you realize it or not, you provide such nuance to his portrayal.

I remember reading this before, but I don't remember what happens next and I honestly can't wait.
Momo chapter 1 . 3/1
Okay first of all, baby Gai is adorable. Second of all, poor Kakashi. He wants so badly to grow up, but he doesn't know what that means
Please continue your story
Just... Let Kakashi and his friend (I don't know the name) be fine, okay? I love their friendship ️
Aglaonema chapter 11 . 10/20/2019
This story is fantastic! And tiny Kakashi is soooo frigging cute :3
I don’t have much hope, but just saying that I loved your story and I’d very much enjoy reading the end!
Going around chapter 11 . 6/28/2018
I sincerely hope everything is fine with you, seeing as it has been quite a long time since you wrote on this story.
Please come back to it, this jewel deserves a continuation - good plot, amazing characterization and great writing.
Jen Kenoha chapter 11 . 1/18/2018
Hi, I know it's been almost 9 years, but I feel this is too well written to not finish! Please?

Plus, Kakashi at this age is so adorable. Esp. the way you're writing him.
MintyMushroom chapter 11 . 1/2/2018
Keep gooiiing! I'm hooked!