Reviews for Silver and Gold
l-Okaeri-l chapter 11 . 8/26
Yooo this story is amazing :0
It feels like it could totally happen in canon and that's unfortunately very rare these days so I really appreciate that this story exists !
Your style of writing is very smooth and interesting, I didn't get bored even once!
You're mixing different parts of the story together really well and it's honestly amazing

Overall, this story very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it ! It would be awesome if you updated it one day ;;;

I hope your days are going well 3
Good luck
Miche99 chapter 11 . 6/18
I love your story...pleas continue it! You are really good and I want to see how it ends.
yonomori chapter 11 . 6/6
Am I too late? Haha, this one is so cool and good. Please continue, it's not yet too late.
kakashifan7 chapter 3 . 1/10
lol at the part about kakashi's response to trying to look like a dog begging for the treat. Kakashi is super adorable in this chapter! I hope you continue this story!
Violet Ace chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This was excellent. I look forward to when you have time to update
long live marshmallows chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Wow trust Jiraiya to use that she of code. Great idea!
Can't wait for more!
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Hahahaa! I'm getting excited for this story! I really like the plot. It's actually quite rate for me to find a story that's just about Minato and little Kakashi going on a mission.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Kakashi is rather adorale in this story. I have to wonder though, at the end where it says many names on the stone were from Kakashi 's graduating class? I guess you mean his father's class... I probably misinterpreted it.
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I will wait then, because this fanfiction is pure awesomeness. I really really really love it, so I will wait patiently because this deserves! c:
luckyricochet chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Hey, just discovered this and like it a lot. I was a little discouraged to see the last update was six years ago, but since reading your update from this last month in your profile, I am still hopeful to see a new chapter soon! Thanks for having the courtesy to give an update on the situation and can't wait for more.
fanofthisfiction chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
This last chapter before the break you intended was fun to read. I especially liked the message found i the Icha Icha book written in code. Clever plot point!

Best of luck with all you have going. I'm not sure you plan to update this story but if not, thanks so much again for sharing this wonderful adventure!
fanofthisfiction chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
The action in this chapter was very well done. The incredible way you tell the story though Kakashi's young eyes, always has me glued every step of the way and this chapter was no exception.

In seeing how well you develop the story, it seems fitting you can be your own book's writer. I'm just curious. Is the original book published? It seems this story was written more than a few years ago, so I wasn't sure.

I hope your Master's dissertation is or has gone well. I can absolutely understand the need to focus energies elsewhere.
fanofthisfiction chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
The deductions made under stress of deathly situations tells of your incredible attention to detail and the revelations always impress me!

Wow, it's great you have been able to write a book. It's evident your writing skills can take on those types of ventures and I hope it all goes well!
fanofthisfiction chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
For a moment, I thought Kai's death was a henge but it turned out to be real. I suppose, fortunately for me, this tale is rated T and Kakashi's distance of this kill helped to ease the gore and shock of the entire ordeal. I think that sort of gave it a matter of fact telling, that perhaps would be true to a six year old, used to hiding his emotions.
fanofthisfiction chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
The clever hidden clue was a treasure in this chapter. What a brilliant plot twister! It's so easy to get drawn into this story and want to see what's going to happen next. Your continued attention to detail and wonderful pacing, keeps me reading in free moments and treasuring all that is happening. Thanks for sharing!