Reviews for Silver and Gold
Violet Ace chapter 11 . 7/23
This was excellent. I look forward to when you have time to update
long live marshmallows chapter 11 . 7/8
Wow trust Jiraiya to use that she of code. Great idea!
Can't wait for more!
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 7/8
Hahahaa! I'm getting excited for this story! I really like the plot. It's actually quite rate for me to find a story that's just about Minato and little Kakashi going on a mission.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 7/8
Kakashi is rather adorale in this story. I have to wonder though, at the end where it says many names on the stone were from Kakashi 's graduating class? I guess you mean his father's class... I probably misinterpreted it.
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 11 . 7/3
I will wait then, because this fanfiction is pure awesomeness. I really really really love it, so I will wait patiently because this deserves! c:
luckyricochet chapter 1 . 5/29
Hey, just discovered this and like it a lot. I was a little discouraged to see the last update was six years ago, but since reading your update from this last month in your profile, I am still hopeful to see a new chapter soon! Thanks for having the courtesy to give an update on the situation and can't wait for more.
fanofthisfiction chapter 11 . 4/22
This last chapter before the break you intended was fun to read. I especially liked the message found i the Icha Icha book written in code. Clever plot point!

Best of luck with all you have going. I'm not sure you plan to update this story but if not, thanks so much again for sharing this wonderful adventure!
fanofthisfiction chapter 10 . 4/22
The action in this chapter was very well done. The incredible way you tell the story though Kakashi's young eyes, always has me glued every step of the way and this chapter was no exception.

In seeing how well you develop the story, it seems fitting you can be your own book's writer. I'm just curious. Is the original book published? It seems this story was written more than a few years ago, so I wasn't sure.

I hope your Master's dissertation is or has gone well. I can absolutely understand the need to focus energies elsewhere.
fanofthisfiction chapter 9 . 4/1
The deductions made under stress of deathly situations tells of your incredible attention to detail and the revelations always impress me!

Wow, it's great you have been able to write a book. It's evident your writing skills can take on those types of ventures and I hope it all goes well!
fanofthisfiction chapter 8 . 3/31
For a moment, I thought Kai's death was a henge but it turned out to be real. I suppose, fortunately for me, this tale is rated T and Kakashi's distance of this kill helped to ease the gore and shock of the entire ordeal. I think that sort of gave it a matter of fact telling, that perhaps would be true to a six year old, used to hiding his emotions.
fanofthisfiction chapter 7 . 3/29
The clever hidden clue was a treasure in this chapter. What a brilliant plot twister! It's so easy to get drawn into this story and want to see what's going to happen next. Your continued attention to detail and wonderful pacing, keeps me reading in free moments and treasuring all that is happening. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 3/28
Adding complexity to the situation was interesting. I did like the moments of humor for Minato and of course the overall plan he has to complete his mission. You have flexed your writing muse this time and have quite an adventure you are getting us involved in!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 3/27
So many emotions fill this chapter and thank you for bringing the terror and gravity of the death up close but sparing the awful details that could have played out. It is much appreciated you stick to the T rating so this tale can be enjoyed by nearly everyone. Wonderful capture here.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 3/27
I adored the set up to the Chuunin exams. With all that's gone on, it's too tempting not to read on!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/27
I adored how the older the ninja got, the more seasoned and "knowing" they were. Of course the hilarious details of the ways Minato is helping Kakashi appear younger stole the show in this chapter for me.