Reviews for Silver and Gold
Going around chapter 11 . 6/28
I sincerely hope everything is fine with you, seeing as it has been quite a long time since you wrote on this story.
Please come back to it, this jewel deserves a continuation - good plot, amazing characterization and great writing.
Jen Kenoha chapter 11 . 1/18
Hi, I know it's been almost 9 years, but I feel this is too well written to not finish! Please?

Plus, Kakashi at this age is so adorable. Esp. the way you're writing him.
MintyMushroom chapter 11 . 1/2
Keep gooiiing! I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS
KAI MY POOR BABY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WhiteFang001 chapter 11 . 1/14/2017
Will you ever update?
If you do I would love to read more!
l-Okaeri-l chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Yooo this story is amazing :0
It feels like it could totally happen in canon and that's unfortunately very rare these days so I really appreciate that this story exists !
Your style of writing is very smooth and interesting, I didn't get bored even once!
You're mixing different parts of the story together really well and it's honestly amazing

Overall, this story very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it ! It would be awesome if you updated it one day ;;;

I hope your days are going well 3
Good luck
Miche99 chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
I love your story...pleas continue it! You are really good and I want to see how it ends.
yonomori chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Am I too late? Haha, this one is so cool and good. Please continue, it's not yet too late.
castingallelseaside chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
lol at the part about kakashi's response to trying to look like a dog begging for the treat. Kakashi is super adorable in this chapter! I hope you continue this story!
Violet Ace chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This was excellent. I look forward to when you have time to update
long live marshmallows chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Wow trust Jiraiya to use that she of code. Great idea!
Can't wait for more!
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Hahahaa! I'm getting excited for this story! I really like the plot. It's actually quite rate for me to find a story that's just about Minato and little Kakashi going on a mission.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Kakashi is rather adorale in this story. I have to wonder though, at the end where it says many names on the stone were from Kakashi 's graduating class? I guess you mean his father's class... I probably misinterpreted it.
DoYouWannaBee chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I will wait then, because this fanfiction is pure awesomeness. I really really really love it, so I will wait patiently because this deserves! c:
luckyricochet chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Hey, just discovered this and like it a lot. I was a little discouraged to see the last update was six years ago, but since reading your update from this last month in your profile, I am still hopeful to see a new chapter soon! Thanks for having the courtesy to give an update on the situation and can't wait for more.