Reviews for Love You, Brother!
heredia chapter 2 . 3/7
on his place i would ask cloud if he is really was more than friends with zack - still, no bad
Saltim chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Aw, what a cute story!

I hope you make more chapters.
Rabid yaoi fangirl Blood213 chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Yay is there going to be yaoi? I love Cloud Kadaj yaoi! I like this story! I want the next chapter!
HitomiNagaisa chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
YAY! i love kadaj too *steal kadaj away from you and cloud* my kadaj hehehe

Your story is very cute i like it i recon you should write some more of it
Draiq chapter 3 . 6/28/2006

i love this story! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

i can't wait to read more, GO YOU!

iloveanimeguys XD
ViperishPath chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw! Your story is so cute! I luv it! XD
Myobi chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
You so seriously need to update this... XD gwah, I love it. So yeah, I hope you will update it!
Crystal D. Starlit chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Loved the chapter, cant wait for the next chapter.
saveiya07 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
oh my god that was so cute

i'd appreciate it a lot if you update soon

i'm kinda curious what character you'd portray cloud
Burnsidegirl chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
this is a very good and sweet story. I love Kadaj, can't wait til you update!
Asakihe chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
KYAh! Your story is too great! X_X It's so cute~!

Crimson Orient chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Hey! Sorry for the late review. My fucking computer got broken. So, this chapter was cute. Well, Kadaj is. but I ain't stealin' him. LOL. Update soon. I hope you put Yuffie here coz she's kinda like Kadaj's age.
Hikari Yume chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
I love Kadaj so much! I love the way you potray him, so cute! Most of the fics I find have him acting like a total brat; this is a nice change.
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Gah...This is so cute! X3 Hmm...I can't wait for possible Yaoi in here...*shifty eyes* Must...hug Kadaj...XD *huggles*

Kadaj:...*blinks* Um...Nii-san...What is happening here...

Cloud:...I do believe she's hugging you...oO

Kadaj:... Oh...*smiles wickedly...*

*slowly backs off...* Er...for the sake of my safety and unknowing of what's going through his pretty little head...I'll just...back away slowly...

Kadaj: Oh, no, no! Don't run from me now! *cackles*

Yip! *runs off* Er um I'll say this quickly *looks over shoulder warily* Please continue this soon! O_O AIRIS, AIRIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU! T_T *manages to stick in faves and alerts while dodging Kadaj at the same time*

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD~ And Anonymous Reviewer Kagome email)
Kirdary chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
cool chapter so update soon