Reviews for Under Fire
silver chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Interesting explanation; I definitely didn't see that coming, and it goes a long way toward explaining why she was so messed up. It also makes the reader want to go back and re-read the entire fic, now that we know just what was going on. So...good job! I really enjoyed it, and feel that it was an original piece of work :)

-sil
bid red03 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Great story! It flowed really well and I loved the ending! Awesome job!
getcarter chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
What a great story. I enjoyed every bit of it. It was driving me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with Carter and you handled it in a very clever way. Great job!
denise1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hey strix

a good story. i liked the whump and the HC. I think my only quibbles about it was just jumping in in the middle of things. Maybe instead of jack just explaining it all, there could have been a flashback, from jack and the boys' pov.

i understand why jack was such a meanie, and it was great to explain it, but it might have been a bit more powerful had we experienced jack's emotions.

anyway, justa bit of constructive crit. IMHO, there's not nearly enough sam HC around

thanks for the fic
sammie77 chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Loved this story - but I love all of your stories! Looking forward to the next one!
dp chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Wonderful. Enjoyed every chapter. You definately know how to keep a person on the edge of their seat. Thank you. Can't wait for your next adventure.
iamdragonrider chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Aww! It's over! (sobs) I'm so disappointed, I'm going to really miss looking forward to updates on this story! But I suppose there's a limit to how much you can whump Sam in one story after all. You electrocuted her! Wow. Great job ;)

I especially like Sam's persistance in this story and how you skillfully kept secret the reason for her blackouts, spaciness, and injuries until the very end. the final chapter did fall at a good point, despite the fact I didn't want it to end! After all, Sam blacks out at the end of every chapter would have gotten repititive, but you are skillfull enough to have made it interesting if you had continued it lol. Oh well.

I also enjoyed Sam's conversation with Daniel about "jackass" lol. And Sam's conversation with the cololnel in the end, including his awkward apology, and Sam taking the order to "shut up" literally lol.

Looking forward to whatever the next story is that you put out!
Nighshae chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Excellent story, very, very well done!
Chopin Gal chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Wonderful story ... you captured the team dynamic perfectly and built suspense throughout nicely. I loved the unexpected ending and the introduction of Janet as a new, important member of SGC. Thanks!
Ann-sgcfan chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
oh wow! Poor Sam! I can't believe she went through all that and still helped saved their butts in the end! Great story! :)
zsuzsu chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I really liked this characterization of Sam, (I am not usually a Sam-fan). I would like to see more is this same vein, the early days when Jack is working to make them a unit, reading personalities and molding them. Good work. Zsuzsu
megmeyer chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Thanks for the Christmas present! Two chapters in two days. And a wonderful chapter it is. Thanks so much for this great story! It is definitely one of my all-time favorites!

And great job keeping us all guessing at what could be wrong with Sam! And excellent explanations, and the way Jack told her about it all was excellent. I am obviuosly out of superlatives. THANKS!
janissima chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Super ending! You tied things up nicely and gave us a good look at the beginning of the team dynamics. Sam really was way too uptight early on in the show and you showed her insecurities very well. Loved how she took his "shut up" to be literal! Thanks for getting this done before the holidays!
feb04 chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
ah what a great ending ! you really got the wonder of the early carter to the stargate program. great story !

have a wonderful christmas !
iamdragonrider chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Another great chapter! And what's this device? Hope you update soon!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »