Reviews for Under Fire
sammie77 chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Still loving this story! Can't wait for next installment! Hurry!
macisgate chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Awesome chapter! I'm just loving this story! Looking forward to more.
Sher Bear chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
I am loving your fic, I check everyday for an update. Keep up the good work. Update soon
Ann-sgcfan chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Okay the site crashed as I was reviewing so I'll try again... Great Chpater! I'm glad the Colonel finally understands there is something wrong with her. I can't wait to find out what it is. :)
megmeyer chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
You can't update this story quick enough for me! Still loving it! Got a little more insight into Sam's problems, but still don't know the real cause. Very cool Sam thoughts about Jack, and then her realizing he was actually trying to make her feel better, but turning right back into the doubt. Just a great chapter. Thanks for writing, and write more as soon as you can! I eagerly await each update.
janissima chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
I really love your story but feel so sorry for Sam! She feels so inadequate yet she's really quite strong to be continuing on despite everything. Jack needs to throw her a bone now and then, let her know he's not finding her incapable of the job. I'd love to have you write Jack's thoughts because it's hard to tell if he really is exasperated with her, or is trying to act that way to keep her moving. Looking forward to more!
siggy63 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Good story and a good chapter, I like how we're as confused as Sam I wonder what the problem is? Good Jack, really good in fact. You've got that O'Neill snarkyness down to a tee. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

(siggy)
silver chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Heh "Jaffa-eating things", and lol "Avacado's Law". Very Jack.

Well, at least they realize now that she's not just being a pansy...there's something really wrong and they think they know the cause. But I still feel bad for Sam...it's not looking too good for her!

-sil
feb04 chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
poor sam ! hope the guys can look after her.
Bekki Beekeeper chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Aw it just keeps getting worse for our Sam! Love the way Jack tests her with science questions. Definitely hoping for more soon!
sg1 huge fan chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
I think that waas the best ch yet, cant wait for more!(hopefully soon)
macisgate chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Okay, so I just started reading this story, and it is awesome! Absolutely great! Please update soon!
samcrazed chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
I like this. Please continue.
silver chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Heh...poor Sam. What is up with her, anyway? Still, she's doing a good job for someone barely in touch with consciousness. ;)

-sil
janissima chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Another great update...loved Sam worrying about leaving AF property behind when she is being chased down by man-eating lizards! Too funny! Was the beginning part of this chapter real or a dream? I'm assuming real since Jack said she was doing a good impression of G.I. Jane. Hope to read more soon.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »