Reviews for Angels Love
AlexisBaudens chapter 6 . 5/27
Is it that I'm the only loved when Gendo to take something in the face for all the crap he's right.
savvy001 chapter 7 . 1/24
Ejoyable Indeed.
savvy001 chapter 1 . 1/24
Great Story! Even though Baby Blue another fan fic was your inspiration... your finishing touches would have complimented the writer's piece.
zackie1987 chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I got to say that was a good story
Raigat chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Really nice story. Very sweet ending. This would have been a good way for the series to have gone. Hilarious fate for Gendo by the way. The guy deserves it and worse. Ironic too, considering how he treated Rei.
regfurby chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Heeh... so Kaworu met his future bride-to-be while she was still in her mother's womb and decided to protect her future eh? I guess I can accept that :D

I do wonder about the whole aging issue though. If Kaworu still looks the same as he did years ago, does that mean Yui will age faster than him, or will her genes mean that her aging will stop as she reaches her maturity?

The Mass-Produced EVAs were never launched, but what happened to them in the end? Are they still gathering dust in some abandoned warehouse somewhere in the depths of a forgotten base? What about the original EVAs and the souls within them?

Either way, great story!
Xunzar chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Okay, I'm truly enjoying Asuka here. I mean, she's totally OOC, but so much fun!
duskrider chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I loved this it was a great love story
connor1504 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Love the twist at the the ending, with Kaworu popping up again
connor1504 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
"I'll get you and your little albino too" That line just made my day. The stories awesome so far, kinda fast paced but I really can't criticize on pacing.
CFG chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
So everyone got their happy ending even Kaworu!
Yay! I love the story...
Dolpher chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Wow.
Stupid, naive but cool and awesome story.
Like an apple made of gold - you can't eat it but you want to have it.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Great Shinji/Rei fic and a great epilogue on what happens to everyone after the end quite convincing in every way also Ritsuko deserves better and sales going up with Misato as a spokeswoman for a beer company come as no surprise.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This is pretty cool so far and I'll read the final chapter but this is definitely great in Gendo getting what some might call 'ironic punishment' given his tendencies.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
ah what a good story. answer me this is it kowaru that is seen with yui at the end. my womans intuition says it is.