Reviews for The Truth
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE! fantastic by the way :) xx
Just Cassi chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
Hi! I'm new around dark angel stuff (just watched the show last week), but I jsut loved Max/Alec, so i loved your fic. So please update...
timetowaste247 chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
I was just thinking since they can't see each other you should make a point to note facial expressions or body gestures when they talk and comment on what they mean and how the other person they are talking to can't see that and how they miss part of what is really going on.

The conversation between Max and Alec is very interesting. I like that we keep learning new interesting things about Alec as we go. With the X6's, Josh and later is X5 friends.

I love that through it all Alec still is a smart ass with Mr. Smith, especially since they have met on many occasions and he knows what he can't do.

What I would like to know is, does Alec or Max have a secret as to why they have been able to hold on. I think that would be an interesting thing to explore and it would get ride of the idea in my head that they couldn't possibly hold out this long. It's been like half a year or something like that.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
This really good!
x-xDodgerx-x chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
Hey really good chapter! update soon!

luv bullet x.:.x
meow114 chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
i like your story glad you gave the x6's names cus they where starting to cofuse me with all there different numbers. plz write more
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
your story is great please write more thank you
Lilithxfic chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
HI there. I have recently started reading dark angel fics. Yours is very interesting :) Hope you get to update it soon! ;)
laura chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
OMG...i love it. the heat twist wos amazine. plz plz plz update asap. reali am lovin it.

luv laura x x x
Alana84 chapter 14 . 2/1/2006
Another awesome chapter, oh man the X6's first heat, really how old are they again? Cos correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the girls supposed to go into heat for the first time when they're 14 or something like that and aren't the X6's like 16 or something?

Anyway, totally loved this chapter, poor Jess though, her first heat but at least David was there. And Ben/Liz got to make out too, yay! So how's Max gonna help Alec?

Plz update soon...
nelamtr chapter 14 . 1/27/2006
GREAT! It was very cool and i love it! Plz continue , interesting heat twist!
calistra chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
Rough episode on everyone, hope Max doesn't cause Alec too much grief.
stephannie teresa chapter 13 . 1/20/2006
so what happend?

you are really good at these storys. keep at em
nelamtr chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Hey ! i like your story! Its good , the mistakes in the first chapters have dessapeared and the grammar is great! I hope you update soon ! lol , it was funny when i read about 9 because one of my characters is just like him! lol , great minds think alike! lol , anyway , its a good story and i like the way its going! please update soon !
Alana84 chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Another great chapter, oh there's a new character! I like her and Liz is a great name too! So I was thinking that maybe you could pair Ben off with Liz, cos they're so cute together!

I really liked the conversation between Max/Joshua, it was very good! And what is that guard up to?

I noticed that the title of this chapter is misspelled a little, maybe you could fix that!

But I did also find other misstakes.

And I would also like to recommend a site where you can both look up words and see how words should be spelled and correctly conjugated!

Hope this will help you on your journey as a writer, lol!

Plz update soon...