Reviews for Winds of Change
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
You portrayed Arwen perfectly. I loved it. For a girl who doesn't have English as her mother language, you are doing extremely well! Congratulations!

Nelarun
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This is really fab! Your language is beautiful, and they way you have written this is really like it would be actually Arwen's thoughts. Well done! :-)
utfrog98 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Beautiful! Keep writing.
demeter d chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I read your review of a chapter of Lindahoyland's "Web of Treason" story. I followed your name to your page. I like this little piece. I really feel like I am in Arwen's head, seeing and feeling what she is lovely. Also, do not apologize for your English. It is very good. (As a BAD joke, I might say it is infinitely better than my Hungarian, as I know NO Hungarian! I admire your command of a second language. It was kind of you to notice my suggestion that Linda use a palantir in her story. I was flattered when she did. I have only this year discovered fan fiction, and have not written anything yet, but SO enjoy reading it. I am happy for you that you discovered Tolkein so young. I am 50. When I was in American High school during the 1970's, a lot of my friends were reading "Lord of the Rings". And I loved fantasy, fairy tales. But I was always reading something else, I never got around to it. Three cartoons were made in the U.S. during the 70s and 80s, to try to tell the story, I did see them so kind of knew it. But they left even more out than the new movies did.

I discoveered Tolkien when my daughter who is now 21 brought home the videotape of Peter Jackson's "Fellowship".I was instantly addicted!Best of luck to you with your writing!
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Very good (as usual), but the underlined text is making my eyes hurt.

Peace out!

-Christie
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I like it. It is a very good discription of Arwen's feelings and the change she has underwent after she became the Queen of Gondor. The scene is very sweet and the picture of Aragorn with his son in his arms is well written too.

All in all I like it very much. :o)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ThIs is just lovely,you capture Arwen's adjustment to her new life has lost one family but gained a new one.
RS chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Beautiful, Just Beautiful. I wish I wrote like this when I was sixteen. I wish I can write like this. Keep it up!