Reviews for Uncanny Superman
Luc Star chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Woho.. great chapter. man.. for a second there i thought superman was done for... and i never expected galatea to be the one to come and save his ass. take care r-man. can't wait to read the next one.
SJ777 chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Jeesh Blue, don't blame yourself, blame friggin' Darkseid...

Wedding bells ey? Should be a blast... *fortifies*
Artemis 85 chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
oh so she did change to power-girl, I thought so, awsome fight scene dude, totally awsome!
todd fan chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Okay, I know next to nothign about Superman (except he doesn't like Kriptonite (yes, I know I probably spelt it wrong) but still, I enjoyed this!
needles chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
Yay! Superboy meets Wonder Girl. Wonder if they'll be a couple.
Luc Star chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
heh. nice one.

poor Mongal. didn't she get killed though?

and Hawkman - heh - that last part was really funny.

pfft. Batman better at dissapearing act than superman.

update soon.

Artemis 85 chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
oh that was really cool! ah hawk man is so cool!
todd fan chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
'Moo?' The cow blinked quizzically.

I don't know why, but that really tickled me
The Metropolis kid chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
This is a very good story, funny and the heroes match up pretty well with their comic\cartoon counter-parts. I really liked that you kept the kid half human; you even had a joke about the luther thing. And there just aren't enough "modern superboy" fanfictions out there. I just have one question. Does your Kon-El still have his pattented Tactile-telekinesis. It comes in pretty handy when you least expect it and dosen't require yellow sunlight. Anyway please update soon.
SJ777 chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
Will bloody Cadmus EVER learn? Oh well. And Mongal. Great. Cat fight!
Artemis 85 chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Cool, the Cyborg super man sounds pretty awsome, hope you update soon or when ever you get the chance, have fun writing the next chapter!
todd fan chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Another great chapter
Luc Star chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
heheh.. most powerful kid in the world - milking cows at a farm. haha. oh man. that was really funny. and looks like trouble may be heading superman's way. i can't wait to see the fight between mongal and SG plus SB. take care r-man. later.
todd fan chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Another wonderific chappie!
SJ777 chapter 7 . 2/8/2006
Mongal? _

But otherwise, great story as always... though I thought Supergirl would like Krypto more. Why not? He's such a cute little doggy...
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »