Reviews for You Know, I know and He Knows
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Dragon Animagus Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Amazing. I have never read a fic like this- and I mean that in a good way. I really enjoyed that. I like how the ending came about. I like how Draco and Harry's relationship developed and although I didn't like the vindictive character of Channa, she was a very good addition- sorry completion- of the plot. Job well done.
jobob chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
o-o your bad guy was a little... odd, but i really enjoyed this story! very well written, interesting plot, and a happy ending! i like how you veiw harry, in the previous story, he had gold parchment and and list, in this one "his" letter had his doodle vines around the edges, again on gold parchment, do you like gold paper? but i dunno, i makes me think your a very artsy person, by desire but not nessecarily talented in the area. _ i also like your draco, hes very OOC, but not in a way thats... ridiculous, its more like... he has a depth that JK forgot to add... _ any way, good job!

thanks for writing!

JB
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
So sweet!

Again, cute and fluffy, but not over-the-top at all.

I adored the line, "I refuse to be known as the person who let the Boy-Who-Lived get killed by a psychotic Animagus." I laughed my socks off! hehe xx
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very action packed! I wasnt expecting tat by the summary! It was a nice twist and turned out good. I think you made Draco too OOC, though. As much as I did enjoy both boy's shyness, in canon form, Draco is the opposite of shy. So just be a little careful! If you made him more...I guess daring/mischievious/defensive... he's also a little loud...lol! Just make sure to read into his character more. Please, take that as constuctive critisism, because this is far from a flame. XD Overall, I liked this piece too! You've got me hooked on your fics.
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wah, I wanna be a dragon! Not too fond of the color brown, though. That's what I'd probably be, though. 'Down in west Texas, amongst the scrub brush and cacti, the pudgy brown dragon stretches in contentment as she soakes up warm late afternoon sun. An amber eye pops open as a hapless rabbit scampers by, but the sleepy dragon can't be bothered to chase it. Not now, while the sun is up. Later, though, when the moon is high in the sky and the world of the desert wakes from it's sun-induced slumber, then she'll hunt. Now, though, is a time for warmth.' See! Sleeping and eating! I'm so a dragon. I liked the whole story though I wish the letters had been sent for less sinister purposes.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i loved this!
Julia chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
the last few lines I thought that it should have been reversed as to who was saying them...

but otherwise, lovely
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw! sweet fic (in spite of the insane death eater, of course) and i do so love happy endings:)
HPObsession22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Brilliant! I was not expecting the dragon animagus. Great job!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
SO GOOD!
black colour vision chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
hahah well that was pretty good too. You have a great imagination for these stories. I'm enjoying them all.

Any chance of doing a post HBP fic or a post hogwarts one? You writing is very enjoyable.
Bansera chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Absolutely love it, so sweet! Great story, keep up the good work x
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I think it would be better to own Daniel Radcliff and Tom Felton because if you own them they would have to do as you say, and you could have them act like Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, where Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy don't know how to act like Daniel Radcliff and Tom Felton.

My fav saying is not 'Duh Draco,' it's 'Duh Fred,' even if the person I'm talking to is not called Fred.

Yell your love out to the whole school why don't you Draco! Lol! hehehe

Oh! Exhausted in each others arms! Ahh!

I have another idea. It might not work out but I can't think of how Madam Pomfrey would react and the things she would sawy when she found Harry and Draco on the same bed, so could you write that down and post it, and also the reaction of the school? I don't know how the idea would turn out though, but I'm eager to read it if you post it.
ramaloki chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
very nice one-shot! dracoXharry forever!