Reviews for You Know, I know and He Knows
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Okay, the story definitely took an unexpected turn. At first I was thinking that maybe Hermione or Pansy planted the notes and the two decided to set Draco and Harry together. But then the girl came in, and my brows rose, thinking okay that went from 0 to 100 real quick. Not even 0 to 100; more like 0 to 1000000. Regardless, it was drarry, it was sweet, it was drarry drarry sweet (see what I did there ;) ) And I loved it. And I'm happy since now I can say I officially read all your drarry stories. You're an awesome drarry writers, one of my favorites, and I hope you know that
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
That was so sweet!
This was so adorable!
I think I almost fainted from curmteness!
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Wonderful all around. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Good first story
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Dragon Animagus Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Amazing. I have never read a fic like this- and I mean that in a good way. I really enjoyed that. I like how the ending came about. I like how Draco and Harry's relationship developed and although I didn't like the vindictive character of Channa, she was a very good addition- sorry completion- of the plot. Job well done.
jobob chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
o-o your bad guy was a little... odd, but i really enjoyed this story! very well written, interesting plot, and a happy ending! i like how you veiw harry, in the previous story, he had gold parchment and and list, in this one "his" letter had his doodle vines around the edges, again on gold parchment, do you like gold paper? but i dunno, i makes me think your a very artsy person, by desire but not nessecarily talented in the area. _ i also like your draco, hes very OOC, but not in a way thats... ridiculous, its more like... he has a depth that JK forgot to add... _ any way, good job!

thanks for writing!

with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
So sweet!

Again, cute and fluffy, but not over-the-top at all.

I adored the line, "I refuse to be known as the person who let the Boy-Who-Lived get killed by a psychotic Animagus." I laughed my socks off! hehe xx
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very action packed! I wasnt expecting tat by the summary! It was a nice twist and turned out good. I think you made Draco too OOC, though. As much as I did enjoy both boy's shyness, in canon form, Draco is the opposite of shy. So just be a little careful! If you made him more...I guess daring/mischievious/defensive... he's also a little! Just make sure to read into his character more. Please, take that as constuctive critisism, because this is far from a flame. XD Overall, I liked this piece too! You've got me hooked on your fics.
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wah, I wanna be a dragon! Not too fond of the color brown, though. That's what I'd probably be, though. 'Down in west Texas, amongst the scrub brush and cacti, the pudgy brown dragon stretches in contentment as she soakes up warm late afternoon sun. An amber eye pops open as a hapless rabbit scampers by, but the sleepy dragon can't be bothered to chase it. Not now, while the sun is up. Later, though, when the moon is high in the sky and the world of the desert wakes from it's sun-induced slumber, then she'll hunt. Now, though, is a time for warmth.' See! Sleeping and eating! I'm so a dragon. I liked the whole story though I wish the letters had been sent for less sinister purposes.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i loved this!
Julia chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
the last few lines I thought that it should have been reversed as to who was saying them...

but otherwise, lovely
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw! sweet fic (in spite of the insane death eater, of course) and i do so love happy endings:)
HPObsession22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Brilliant! I was not expecting the dragon animagus. Great job!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/12/2006