Reviews for To Heal
kath chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
:" sweet! i love it! )))
RosePetalsAndSnowFlakes chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I cried
The Beatles chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A good sad fic with a happy ending. There's a load of crap on ff for this particular series. You did well with this short and sweet story. A real diamond in the rough. Gee you did this in 05. I hope you're still on here. :)
M.L. Pleridy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
How can you hate this one shot? It's impossible to hate! Unless you don't like angst ... but you're the one writing!

What I guess I'm really trying to say is ...

THAT WAS GREAT!

It almost made me cry ... fics like this should be made illegal. Far FAR too emotional. Someone might go into hysterics (hmm ... did I spell it right?).

Anyway ... I just adore it. And you're right, there are TOO little Kataang fics here. It's depressing. )
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And fluffy. Yay for Kataang fluff! ok, II'm done being a dork for the moment. :P

Jeni
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That made me grin with immense joy. :D
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
tHAT WAS SO cuTE! ;)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*does happy dance* Aangsty fluff! The perfect balance! YAY!

Very very very very good. It works out so well, so that it's not too sappy and not too sad. :D Faved!
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aw! Not very fluffy but come one, who likes fluff anyway? It's tasteless! Aangst always brigtens things up.

The only "problem" that I think you might have seen in this piece is that it is a bit of an open end.

Nicely done

ScorpioRed112
GlisteningStarFire chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
It's so beautiful, I love it!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I have lived a life uncared for, wraped in a shroud of false love. Normally I don't feel anything at all for I am incappable of trusting shows me want I'm missing... You have no idea how much this hurts...
polo chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i loved that it was perfact for kataang nice job kataang 4 ever!
conspiredfate chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is so...sad and sweet at the same time! I love the ending, well, actually I love all of it really, but the ending especially. This one is going in my favorites!
Raquelenid chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I really like your fics...I hope you keep writing. By the way, when are you updating absolute power?
Lola Enid chapter 1 . 2/7/2006