Reviews for Lilacs
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
For some reason, I decided to look this story up again. I thought I reviewed this story before, but it turns out I didn't. Which is a shame, since this is a really good Fic.

There were a few spelling/missed word mistakes, but all in all, it was very touching, and very well written.
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
not too bad. on another note, i'm just wondering why you don't have a PM thing for your profile. anyways, what i was going to pm you about: WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE 'CHUNIN EXAM DAY' AS ONE OF THE STORIES IN THE C2 YOU MANAGE! i'm serious, you need to add it, it's a damn good harem story, and it's got like, 60 reviews! i'm surprised you haven't found it yet! anyways, bye!
Live For The Flame chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Unexpected pairing. I sort of suspected Kakashi to be the guy, at first ... interesting. Makes me feel bad for Sakura, though. She's so sweet in this fic, poor girl.

Sigh.

Me likes.
werdfck chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
You own.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh man. I've been debating if I should send an email requesting any stories you find enjoyable, since you possess no favorites list. But I decided not to since that would be intrusive of me. A very small part of me wishes you would continue this tale of unethical romance. But the greater percentage knows you've finished it as completely as it could be. Their affair won't last, they'll find another or slowly grow apart. Such a relationship is neither healthy nor looked upon with kindness. We are all pawns after all. Why fight the fierce current when the easterly winds provide a smoother course? But no one has the right to blame them; they are human and few of us of the strength to fight societies expectations. And those that do are not usually remembered or praised...

It was a very nice tale.

Till next time...adios.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh, very nice. A solid little one-shot with a unique concept.
foxsoldier chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
nice sakura losing to her mom. haha
Vexarian chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
If your goal was to make your readers feel unclean I beleive you've accomplished that.
the dark icon writers chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
HOLY CRAP! NARUTO AND Sakura's MOM! SCORE! LOL! Wow, just wow... keep this up and you'll have the biggest fan ever! Unexpected and Unthought of pairings ahoy! I thought that Shizune was rare, heck I've been looking all over for that pairing but Sakura's mom! Whoa! Keep it up for real!

Dimitri Plabato of the Dark Icon Writers

w losersparadise com
Big Daddy Cool chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
You know what?

I should kick your ass for witting such great stories and leaving kinda unfunished or unresolved. But damn i wish i could use ur skills hehe. Well hope u update this soon (if any?) or write something more
Sakura H8r chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
HA take that Sakura, jeez this was one orginal story, i loved it, and Sakura missed her chance... losing it to her mother no less. _ great story, hope u write a sequal or something, i just wanna see sakura's reaction to the taboo.
Numba1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Damn, would it be too much to ask for more? I really enjoyed that story. Certainly wasn't something I expected but I enjoyed it all the same, the emotion in it was spot on. All that's left is for me to ask for another one shot set a little further down the line, that and me wondering how Sakura would react if she were to find out.
Arkhe chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
A very interesting piece, I must say! Normally, I would have been turned off by naming Sakura's mother, but I decided to finish reading because I'd read your other fic and I had enjoyed that. I'm glad that I read this all the way through!

You have some spelling mistakes here and there, but it's more or less unnoticable and easily ignored.

Once again, great fic!
Ano Saa chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Interesting...I think I'd like to see you develop this one a bit more. I could almost see Naruto jumping Sakura's mom and Kakashi running into Sakura's arms for comfort.