Reviews for Dragon Lady of Macross
interesting story idea
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2016
Maybe but according to the series & manga it's Dr. Ono Tofu
aliesterus chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
God... Damn it. I still can't get over how you just killed off Ursula like that, and this is the... Er, second or third time I've read this, I can't really remember. She was such a likeable character too!
Faraway-R chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
A shakedown, of SDF-2? Didn't that one vanish in the depths of space, never to be found?
Faraway-R chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
Nice idea of the Ki-Reflex Energy bleedover of skills.
Faraway-R chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
BDSM domme meets micronized Zentradi... Oh my!
Faraway-R chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Is it wrong for me to worry how body change would interact with ring sizes? After all, people have fingers of different girths...
Faraway-R chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Heh. Dragon Lady and Seven Wild Roses...

For some reason, it's sounds like Snow White for me. :)
Faraway-R chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Heh, Cub Scouts... :)

Also, Brett Kingsley is just what doctor ordered, a non-gender-based amicable relationship for Ranma, like best pals. Or something.
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
A-yup, a killer move alright!

Or a knockout one at least. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Hahahahahaaaaaa! That last part was HILARIOUS. I wish I could get a reaction like that. ;)
FireInLife chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Eh...I don't really like a bunch of the small details in this fic, nor do I like some of the big ones. Any sexism encountered is either blatant sexism that sounds ridiculous or subtle sexism passed off as no problem. The whole "sexy power" thing was also quite annoying. The typical gender roles and enforcement of them are just irritating too. Ranma's self pity is out of nowhere since she already said she had 7 years as a woman and had no problem with her identity. Calling herself a freak was also pretty pathetic for somebody meant to have a large ego: you kinda just forced that into her character. I don't understand why they dated with Ranma's male form when they both know it's not who Ranma is anymore. Sure, I could understand a few years later as a kind of joke date, but their first real one?

I dunno, this chapter kinda cinched it to me. You're relying to heavily on gender roles for each character, portraying it as the bs that "femininity can be powerful!" I also feel you handed stuff like PMS and appearances wrongly. It makes me feel like you're transgender and writing from your own fantasy of what being a woman is like. Granted, that's what fanfiction is for, but this is a fantasy that I'm kinda grossed out by.

And I suppose I was never into space tech in the first place. All those military terms are just kinda ugh.

Sorry for the semi-flaming, but I just had to get that out. I support radical feminism after all, and that just makes it hard for me to enjoy stories like this.
FireInLife chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Shame that Brown is being bashed basically. Never that fun to read :(
FireInLife chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Disgustingly muscular? Um...I dunno if you're actually a guy or bisexual with certain tastes or whatever, but I've never met a girl that was attracted to other girls call a female bodybuilder "disgustingly muscular". More like "hot" and "sexy" o.o
World Theory chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Wow... The date with Lisa, with Ranma as a male, makes no sense at all, and was completely out of the blue. What was the reason for doing that again? I thought that Ranma had resolved to not go out in male form again; never mind doing so, so close to the base. I question weather it was Ranma's choice to do this, or the Author's. Logic has been abandoned, I can only assume.