Reviews for Dragon Lady of Macross
Iceman chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
On thie website .fr there is a VF-1S in the colors of the USAF Thunderbirds. Just thought you should know.
Martrex chapter 30 . 1/27/2006
That, i have to say, was one of the best fics I have read. You managed to effortlessly fuse two different universes and storylines into one coherent story. Also keeping elements from the original storyline but malipulating and changing them enough to keep the story interesting, heart-rending and plain surprising enough to keep any one on the edge of their seat.

I was also impressed with the insight that you showed for the characters. Ranging from the heartache and the psychological side to the sheer happiness and joy that two people can get.

A fantastic story, definately in my top 5 stories.
Vampwriter chapter 30 . 1/13/2006
Finally, all done. I just have one statement to say to this... I WANT MORE! Please continue with your stories and don't be long about it. If you ever need help don't be afraid to contact via email, you'll find my address at my area in Well, I've got some things to take care of now, so, I'll see you later, maybe.

Vampwriter, Logging Out!

P.S. I'm adding you to my favorite author's listing
Tsamoka chapter 30 . 12/23/2005
This is one of the best fanfics I've yet. Might I suggest that you do a sequel?
Iceman chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Are the Blue Angels still flying F/A-18A airframes, or have they transitioned into F/A-18C airframes?
weebee chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Why the heck am i reviewing this thing anyway? I only read, like 7% of it... Anywho.

I kinda like the idea... but Ranma BEING a girl strikes me as just plain... out there. It's been done, and I've hated it every time. Oddly, I don't particularely HATE your portraiyal of Ranma, perhaps because you've kept some of her core personality. Only problems I really have with your Ranma are that She'd probably act a bit more Like... well, a, fr fear of stealing Ranma's Shtick... Tomboy... than you have her made out to be. If she was forced to ware an RDF uniform at all, I'd bet she'd take the male one if at all posible... I dono...

Also, you've given er WAY too much backstory with the SDF Crew... Part of the fun of this kind of fic, A crossover that is, is seeing how new people wil react to Ranma's odd brand of... whatever it is... and those little flashbacks just don't do it for me.

On the flip side, this fic is a LOT more realistic than my RDF Life, in terms of the military, and the writing style, as far as I've read, is good. Maybe I may pik this up again later, which is a good sign that I don't particularely dislike it, I've just gotta force my mind into a mindset to read it...

Not that you really needed to read this huge piece of crap review... sorry...

I'll be going now.
Eio chapter 30 . 12/1/2005
Wow
rankokunalpha1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
i loved it the whole story keep up the absolutely fantastic writing!
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
You might want to edit this story so that it has a Complete Flag instead of In progress.

Oh, and a story listing is going to be added to Rakhal's Penultimate Ranma Fanfic Archive Index, hopefully during the next update.
Howard Russell chapter 30 . 11/28/2005
I was reluctant to read this, as I'm unfamiliar with the Robotech saga. Now, I'm very glad that I took a chance and did read it. This was an excellent, excellent story. Well written and entertaining.

Thank you for all your hard work in writing this.
Howard Russell chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Damn! You weren't kidding about the angst in this chapter, were you?

Honestly, given Ranma's nickname-and the title of the fic-I expected a dragon based theme. A dragon theme could've been quite feminine, given the all-female pilot team. That's what I expected them to go overboard on: lady dragons for the Dragon Lady.

When they meet the American team: Pink vs. Blue? A bit cliche, don't you think? lol

It's a good story and the fact that I'm unfamiliar with Robotech hasn't been a handicap. Well done.
Jason chapter 30 . 11/17/2005
Excellent story, I enjoyed it immensely; and I really don't care for Robotech. Transforming aircraft, and worse, a transforming SDF-1 were always big turn-offs for me.

I only read this one because I had enjoyed both of your other stories, so decided to give it a chance.

One thing I found annoying/amusing is the number of reviewers who obviously didn't read the forward in chapter one; if they had they'd have known all thirty chapters were complete before you posted the first chapter.

Now some notes for you people who expressed concern about a sequel and Ranma being away from the solar system; if you go by the Robotech timeline it will be another thirteen years from where this story ends (2016) before the Robotech Masters arrive (2029), and two more years before the Invid arrive (2031).

I'd imagine the Expeditionary Force will swing by every so often for refit and re-supply, so there is a good chance they'll be there in 2029.

For a sequel I'd rather see what's going on during that thirteen years before the Masters arrive. If can cover only part of this period, all of this period, or extend into the time after the Masters and/or Invid arrive; it'd be interesting to read regardless.

Of course a sequel is up to the author, and if she doesn't feel the need for one, I can live with it.
gatodepatasblancas chapter 30 . 11/14/2005
Hello Lisa Grey.

I got the best time reading your history.

I like to know if you can agree if I can translate your fic to spanish, with all the due credits. Can I get the honor? Please say yes, people of spanish languaje would love your history

Thank you.
Anchoku chapter 30 . 11/11/2005
Good job. It's difficult to thread new characters into an established plot. There was a lot of relationship fixing going on in your story and it seemed a bit much how all of the main cast seemed to have lived happily ever after. However, I can understand the desire to make Macross less of a tragic drama. Overall, I have to compliment you on finishing the story (very few authors do)and on keeping it as close to canon as can be expected given the wildly different Ranma and Macross elements.
CyberAngelOne chapter 30 . 11/8/2005
This has been a great series. I have enjoyed reading it. I do hope to read a sequel to it.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »