Reviews for The Truth Really, Really Hurts (NOT abandoned)
TheLittleCatmole chapter 12 . 7/5
please continue the story! I really hope there is a spell on piper, bc right now she doesn't make sense ... which is probably you're plan
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 11 . 5/22
I'm assuming evil Wyatt went back in time and did or said something to Piper. Either way, the plot is good and I would like to continue reading the story. I do however still suggest you obtain a beta; the story's good but bad grammar, punctuation, use of tenses, contradiction of previously established points, etc. can all take away from a readers enjoyment of a story and were doing so to mine.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 5/22
Also if you're continuing this story I suggest you get a beta reader before publishing. Its riddled with grammar errors. Case in point, I'm pretty sure "apghans" is meant to be afghans.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 5/22
Wyatt has seen their house before though. He and Leo picked Chris up there to go to dinner and they also showed up the day Chris was sick. I know you probably just dont remember because it was a while before you updated but JSYK yeah Wyatt had been to Chris and victors home twice already
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/22
Crap i meant childless not motherless
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/22
Actually the word for a woman with no children is motherless. But a woman with "no more" children is a distinction I guess that would change that so yeah Wyatt's kind of right.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 5/22
Didn't piper use the memory spell on Wyatt and Leo too? How do they remember and Chris doesn't
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 8 . 5/22
unless this story ends with piper getting a serious ass-kicking I do not want to read anymore. Because there is no excuse for anything she has done
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 5/22
wouldn't he be able to hear her voice though since he has a hearing aid? Also I suggest you aid that as a tag or into the summary somehow as a warning. Its not a particularly bad thing-i actually have an almost deaf cousin who has to use hearing aids and she's pretty much the same, I mean you wouldn't even tell most of the time-but Chris with a "defect" or "disability" isn't what most people want to read from what I've noticed on other stories so adding that tag would just help so they dont feel like they got tricked into reading it
Pl continue the story. I want to see what happened.
Crimson cat angel chapter 12 . 3/28
Love
Please continue.I'm almost dead from the suspense and hanging on to every word !
brightflare chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Very interesting story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2015