Reviews for The Truth Really, Really Hurts (NOT abandoned)
aleaz07 chapter 12 . 4/13
Great story. It has been almost 6 years since you updated so I thought I would remind you of this story since you say it hasn't been abandoned. Please update soon.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 12 . 3/4
Sarah Zitter chapter 12 . 1/7
Update on this story please. Plus let Piper start being a good mom to Chris and please I would love to know what happens next in this story but make Piper good to Chris.
Misaki Tohsaka chapter 12 . 1/4
Conty conty please!
charmedtobehere chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Wait so did evil Wyatt cast a spell to make piper hate Chris? That was such a huge cliffhanger! Also, I really want the aunts and chris to reunite! Though if they found out the truth, I have no doubt that the Power of Three will be broken and shown on the Book of Shadows. Since they love him and wouldn't be able accept Piper's horrible actions and Piper is stubborn and insane in her hate. I hope to read a new chapter! Please update when you can!
TheLittleCatmole chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
please continue the story! I really hope there is a spell on piper, bc right now she doesn't make sense ... which is probably you're plan
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I'm assuming evil Wyatt went back in time and did or said something to Piper. Either way, the plot is good and I would like to continue reading the story. I do however still suggest you obtain a beta; the story's good but bad grammar, punctuation, use of tenses, contradiction of previously established points, etc. can all take away from a readers enjoyment of a story and were doing so to mine.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Also if you're continuing this story I suggest you get a beta reader before publishing. Its riddled with grammar errors. Case in point, I'm pretty sure "apghans" is meant to be afghans.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Wyatt has seen their house before though. He and Leo picked Chris up there to go to dinner and they also showed up the day Chris was sick. I know you probably just dont remember because it was a while before you updated but JSYK yeah Wyatt had been to Chris and victors home twice already
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Crap i meant childless not motherless
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Actually the word for a woman with no children is motherless. But a woman with "no more" children is a distinction I guess that would change that so yeah Wyatt's kind of right.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Didn't piper use the memory spell on Wyatt and Leo too? How do they remember and Chris doesn't
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
unless this story ends with piper getting a serious ass-kicking I do not want to read anymore. Because there is no excuse for anything she has done
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
wouldn't he be able to hear her voice though since he has a hearing aid? Also I suggest you aid that as a tag or into the summary somehow as a warning. Its not a particularly bad thing-i actually have an almost deaf cousin who has to use hearing aids and she's pretty much the same, I mean you wouldn't even tell most of the time-but Chris with a "defect" or "disability" isn't what most people want to read from what I've noticed on other stories so adding that tag would just help so they dont feel like they got tricked into reading it
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Pl continue the story. I want to see what happened.