Reviews for Never Good Enough
Stewiacker chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Cant wait for more! Please continue
Darkling Loki chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Mkay, I'm probably gonna go back and read the previous chapters soon. Before I go and do that though...

Of all people, the very common, very white T-shirt, blue jean wearing Danny Fenton was staring with greedy eyes.

I used to be that person too. XD

“I’m not going Goth. I like the clothes, the music, but I’m not planning on it. Can we drop this for now?”

Oh, that's how it always starts... *evil cackle* Once you go black, you never go back... :3 Wonderful stuff.
Shimegami-chan chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Lovely; this is a great story. Keep it up.
Asilla chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Just started reading this! I love it! Update soon!
Fey Phantom chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
"either of the women", as in Cyrus isn't supposed to go after Sam as well? Or is he referring to Maddie? Anyway, I loved that whole scene with Vlad and Cyrus. And the whole yearbook thing was just a riot!

Oh yeah, and Ghost Portal Online! LOL Wasn't Tucker the one who spent most time on it in CAI? Yet he was the last to register. Cool connection between the two stories.

And I'm not sure I understand the whole sudden interest Danny has in Goth clothing... *racks memory for any possible explanation* It's too early in the morning to think too much... But something definitely seems up with that (or I'm just over suspicious... that's a high possibility).

Well, write more soon and thanks for the update!

Fey
Frimmy chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
hm.

pretty good.

a bit confusing, but after reading it over once again, it made more sense. there are a few grammer and punctuation mistakes though. at one point, instead of putting three dots you put a period. and one or two more. nothing major but i nit-pick. it's also really late where i am so i might have missed some, but overall a very solid chapter. the end scene was good, don't worry!

Frimmy
The Sleep Warrior chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
but it was still very good! update soon, it's tres bien! :D :P
blueMnM415 chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
Just gets better and better every time, thought i wish there was more fluff. Great job, please update soon.
Rosadina chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
This was a great chapter. I could just feel Danny's frustration and the best thing is that it's totally understandable. I hope that you don't make romance a big part of your story. It might be okay in small doses but I think that a lot of it ruins the story. Update quickly! I can't wait.
Fey Phantom chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Heh heh, only 4 reviews? One of my stories finally got a single review for the past two chapters I've put up, and that was only after mentioning on my bio page that I was putting it on hold cause I got 510 views for it and not a single review... But anyway, enough about me.

Fun chapter, this was! I love the interaction between the characters! And as long as Tucker remembers to ask Sam about what they really talked about, I'll be happy. :) Heh, and too bad Danny doesn't communicate better with his allies. It's hard to figure things out already, but it's always harder when you're trying to figure it out by yourself. Oh well. Guess it's just the way things'll be... (it has to be to drive the plot, ne? If he figured everything out easily, there wouldn't be much of a story...). And I'd like to say that I knew it wasn't a requirement to theorize, I just find it fun to, although with this story I'm so confused... but I think I mentioned that last time so I won't repeat myself.

And I'm really looking forward to the third story, and I also don't mind it if you write a fourth one. This is a really good series! And if you rewrite some of Cold As Ice, that's fine by me. I'll be looking forward to it too ;)

Anyway, lovely chapter and I for one am glad you updated! Hope to see more soon!

Fey
blueMnM415 chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
It was good, i like it. Please put more fluff in the next chapter. Great job, please update soon.
Frimmy chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
nope, no objections here!

and i was wondering what M.O.M. stood for...

and now i know.

anyways, this chapter was a little bit...i'm not sure exactly. it was easier to understand then the previous, that's for sure, it just seemed a little...slow?

i really don't know how to put it, it didn't seem as fast paced as the other ones, maybe because it didn't have a fight in it.

oh well. doesn't matter.

keep up the great work!1

Frimmy
xheartkreuzx chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
love it!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
NO! not the AP CALC! keep it away! *twitch, twitch* that was a great chapter! this is getting really intense and twisted up. i can't wait to see what happens next! oh, and i wouldn't object to re-writes. no author submits their first draft for publication! :D :P
Rosadina chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Holy crap! This is really really good! I can't wait to see where you're going with this. This is going in my c2 archive and you're going on my author alerts.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »