Reviews for Green
Broadway's Next Baby chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Awwww. . . so cute! Keep it up!
XAmandaxGordenX chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I liked that i kinda thought you would make some connection about Rogers eyed being green and i thought it was realy cute.

~Amanda
brilliant disguise chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Wow...that was really good. (is that the best I can come up with?) Very well-written! (getting there...) I really, really liked it. You're very talented! You spoke as Mark very well, and it was just so pretty! Great, great job. (got it!)
rexmanningdays chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
cute cute...

as soon as i saw that title, i knew roger's eyes had to be connected somewhere...you fanfic writers go crazy for the "fiery green meeting icy blue" hah..

that kiss was pretty quick though, but i love m/r so it is still adorable...
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Brilliant and adorable! Is the stuff about green and the human eye thing true?
LoverFaery chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
AW! So cute! Green's my favorite color- I'm wearing a green sweater right now! That's a beautiful story. I can see Mark taking the most roundabout way to get to "I love you" possible. Silly boy.
Sparrow's Someone chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
whoa. beautiful. absolutely beautiful. especially the last two lines. just wow. i have to admit, when i first started readit i was like 'what the hell is he trying to say?' but it's really a beautiful piece of writiing, and you should do more markroger. because you do it so well :)
Saturn's Hikari chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
ah!

*HUG*

I read the first chapter and went "noo! Mark angst! Roger you hurt *Mark*! You could you?"

But then I read this and it's happy and MARK and Roger and green eyes!

And your writing's AWESOME and I LOVE dialogue that *fits* and it runs so smoothly but not fake and THANKYOU for a happy Mark!

Not that there's anything wrong with an unhappy Mark, he's still Mark and I love him anyway, (yay hot artsie nerdy guys! that *sing*) but I really really really am glad he's happy. thankyou Mark makes me happy!

I want one! xD
K0bot chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I love you so much. XD your writing style really does make my day, no kidding. I love it to bits. X3 It's inspiring, actually.
that's-poetic chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
There's nothing I can say except I love this. It's just perfect!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Well, that was a nice little fic...was completely confused by what Mark was trying to get through to Roger...but kinda like with Roger, it just all kinda clicked...and I REALLY love those last few lines! Perfection!

Officially going into my favorite stories! -)
Elphie Marky chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Wow. That was REALLY REALLY amazingly good. I loved it. I loved the part about throwing the camera, guitar, and Mark out the window. haha. -adds to favorites-
Demia chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
cute! this is probably my new favorte rent-slash one shot
incendiary-wit chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Yay for kissing...I have one complaint though. The last sentence killed my Adam!Roger fantasy picture in my mind. His eyes are blue. Who is the sexy Roger with the green eyes? He's everywhere. Cary?
incendiary-wit chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
LOVE! LOVE! Green is such a lovely color!