Reviews for Payback
bobbysgirl1 chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
hi any more on its way pls
Tracey Claybon chapter 24 . 8/8/2008
I like Payback - and hate cliffhangers! Can't wait for the next one!
The Confused One chapter 24 . 6/15/2008
So far I'm really enjoying this sequel. :) Excellent work. I love it. I'm so glad Ross has finally, correctly cleared Lewis. And such a cliffhanger here! LOL I'm hoping Alex shot the guy. Lewis' mother seems sweet, and she has to be OK.
bammi1 chapter 24 . 1/28/2008
Exciting chapter! If I was Lewis' mom I'd be out of my mind with fear. She knows she's going to be killed, and soon after, her son Lewis and her other "son" Bobby.

But we know help is on the way. I'm assuming either Sure-shot Eames or Mike will bring that guy down before he does any real damage. Hopefully.

And poor Lewis and Bobby, having to just wait for the details. You know that Bobby wants be there himself, doing whatever he can to the point of sacrificing himself for his other Mom. That's gotta be killing him, just waiting.

Ready for the next!
guitar73girl chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
I have a feeling he underestimates Alex :) I'm glad she and Mike are getting to help out. Like that Bobby considers Lewis's Mom his other mother. This continues to be an interesting story.
rindy713 chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
exciting chapter! i have a good feeling that alex is going to stop the guy in his tracks and mike and lewis' mom will be ok. mike sure busted that door down! i like the reference to alex being the one with the quick trigger. i think it's cute how many stereotypes are reversed in their partnership.
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I can't believe I didn't see this. I'm putting it on my favorites right now. I was just thinking that I'd have to go back and read Symbol of Love because I hadn't read anything of yours in a while.
InfinityStar chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
Oh, Bobby...ouch. I wouldn't be to anxious to be the one to call Deakins either. A breaker bar...that had to hurt. Good for Bobby, not giving Warren the satisfaction of a reaction. But I shudder to think about what they have in store for him. And with Alex also in trouble, it doesn't bode well for either of them, or Dave either. I hope he's not like the red shirts in the original Star Trek...
InfinityStar chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Oh, no...this looks very bad. Not only does Warren dislike Bobby, he plans to do something about it...crap...
InfinityStar chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Way to go, Bobby! I loved it. Warren grates on my nerves. There was no reason for him to be rude to Alex either. I sense a great deal of conflict between Bobby and Warren. It's cute how he worries about Alex, even when she's just a few minutes late.
InfinityStar chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Oh, no...Warren's dipping into both pots. This does not bode well at all for Bobby and his buddies, or for Alex and Lewis. I just thought Warren was an ass...
InfinityStar chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
The FBI...that never bodes well for Bobby. I don't like Warren, either. He was rude and disrespectful to both Bobby and Deakins and that is inexcusable. Excellent jab about Hampton, even if it's probably not the smartest thing he's ever done. Hampton underestimated that 'second-rate city cop' and look where it got him. It's never a good idea to underestimate Bobby.
InfinityStar chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
I had to laugh at the way Bobby got Alex's ghost address from Greg. I could see that whole exchange in my head. Bobby has a single-minded determination once he gets something in his head. I love the way he seeks reassurance from her, even at a distance. I'm glad he knows two of the guys on the task force and they aren't antagonistic toward him. He gets enough of that.
InfinityStar chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
There are few positive attributes that can be applied to organized crime, but the concept of family over all, and the loyalty that comes with it, is one of them. It doesn't seem quite fair that the burden of the fallout from Uncle Walter's misdoings should fall on Lewis' shoulders, when he was still little when Walter died. But family responsibilities get passed to the next generation...poor Lewis.
InfinityStar chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Oh...bad news...and now Bobby's gonna be in the thick of it. Sigh. Like I ever thought he'd be able to stay away. His friends mean a lot to him; Alex means even more. How bad does it suck for Lewis that he's a pawn in a forty-year-old payback?