Reviews for Authorverse Awry
xLilly White chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
What the - whaaaat! This must be the most bizarre meta-fic I have ever come across, but I've got to admit there's some serious genius in the idea of combining these ideas xD It makes me think of all the bizarrely themed restaurants and escort places you can find in Japan, and with that knowledge the concept of this restaurant isn't too strange to put one's head around. In any case I love how your mind works. xD Ending one-liner was priceless, too.
Illulian chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Pfft *snicker* buhahaHAHAH ... Hahahhaha ... Can't... Breath... Hahahaha!
Yume chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
first time reading something of this sort. won't be the last time lovin' something of this sort :D
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
lol. I think I want a cloud sandwich. With Gen and Seph. Yummmmy! I think you've started a craving
Pixie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh Gawd I cackled SO hard at this, it's ridiculous. It reminds me a little of something else I did, only it was a Sue run amok in my own worlds, and I was so pissed. Just because they're gay and Seth totally tops doesn't mean you have to bishify Joel! He's a MAN dammit!
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh yeah. I did get a kick and a giggle out of this crazy little product of yours. And I'm a pretty old fuddy-duddy catching my 2nd wind here in ff7-land-so I thank you for the diversion and fun! mc
000040 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This made me laugh like you have no idea. XD

I'm thinking basically the whole FFVII fandom would be happy if there was a place where we could just "order" fics up; rather then searching endlessly for whatever kink/pairing we're looking for.

The idea of the het and yaoi section cracked me up. Sitting in the middle sounds like it would have been fun... And the "incident" mentioned earlier has me curious. Care to explain? :)

The "Suelad" bar was a clever idea. I like how they stocked features that most Mary Sues are known It sounds like it'd be every 12 year old girl's dream.

And now... I want a Zack sandwich, too.D: Sounds tasty ;)
Rosi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
:D It's like the search for good fanfics...

Ah, this is refreshingly odd and funny! Thanks much.
natzilla chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that must be the funniest and most original story I read in a long time ! :D Brilliant.

I will stick to my usual Renzoo myself, no special order ;)
ghost of gene rayburn chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Another slam dunk! You really have a gift.

I know I'm late to the party, but I've only recently gotten an account here.
hork chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Awesome. All I have to say.
Kimi to Deatte Kara chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
There are no words in the dictionary to define how incredibly wonderful this fic is! Not even marriage or paternity proposals might do it justice! (But I'm pretty sure you have already received some).

Thank you very, very much for making me smile like I have never done before, you have made my entire month. Thank you
Freckled Glasses chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
...GENIUS.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow, very unusual but amusing fic. I liked how you kinda combined it, although it was a bit confusing. Intersting writing style, by the way.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Oh my... So weird... But... HAHAHAHA! I know at least a couple of people who would be very interested in this bistro. Zack sandwich... It makes me squirm and laugh at the same time. Great job, as always! And thank you for so faithfully reviewing PYLO: it warms my soul, it really does. I always look for your review first.